Little Cottonwood Canyon Pictograph

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So earlier this summer I was given some information about a pictograph in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Was not provided a location, or even a general area. Some internet searching confirmed it does actually exist but I was unable find any hints as where to find it unless you join the "circle of friends" :cody:. After lots and lots of searching still unable to locate it. This week I was able to finally get some information on the general location and some vague instructions.

Tonight it paid off :cool:. Not the most elaborate pictograph but considering its in Little Cottonwood I think its pretty cool. Unfortunately hoodlums have also found it and this site has been graffitied. At least they didn't paint near the pictograph

Internet suggests its from the Fremont Indians

BB896A26-0C80-4EBE-834A-E371AA766863.jpeg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Nice, I punched up the colors a bit so even us somewhat colorblind guys can see it :)

Thanks Eric, they are pretty faded and it was twilight when I found them. I used my flashlight to light up the area but its a pretty harsh light so it made them wash out even more.

If you'd like to check them out PM me I'll pass along my findings. I also really don't want to post coordinates as the area is being hit hard by vandals. But I won't charge you $50 for info, maybe just $40 :rofl: