Little Moab May 2nd

Gawynz

What time sounds good to you guys? Looks like a beautiful day. It'll take me a couple hours to get there. What do you think about meeting at 10am?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
10 am would be great. I still need to replace the tube on the other side! Hoping to get to it today as I don't want to miss out

Gawynz

That was my plan. I've never been so I'm just heading where Google maps tells me ha... figured I'd stumble across a parking area. If someone knows the area and wants to drop coordinates on where to unload that'd be awesome.

Screenshot_20200430-141930_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20200430-141942_Maps.jpg

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Go down redwood until you get to mile post 7, turn West on the gravel road, it's about 5 miles in and you're there. You can drop anywhere there's enough space or drive the whole way there. Going to try and make it, my kid always wants to go for a ride.

Pile of parts

That was my plan. I've never been so I'm just heading where Google maps tells me ha... figured I'd stumble across a parking area. If someone knows the area and wants to drop coordinates on where to unload that'd be awesome.

View attachment 127105

View attachment 127106

Sorry, I had 5 MP/Snakes on the brain...
Yes, you would just drive to the base of Little Moab and unload. I may still make it and will just plan on meeting there at 10:00.