Little Moab this weekend

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
anyone wanna go hang out at little moab this weekend?
so far we got a few rigs going. and also going to utah lake for some water sports

utahxjer

k, I talked to JR at Ms. Conceptions today, and I'm dropping off the xj tomorrow morning to get the gears and lockers in so... I'LL BE THERE! Seriously I'll be there this time, with a few other xj's, Sunday works for me, what about you guys?

utahxjer

gears are in, anyone going on Sunday to Little Moab? I should have 4-5 cherokees out there, (friends and family) Mine might be the only one doing anything though:rolleyes: my buddy doesn't want to hurt his...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
OK, who wants to go out monday? by some grace of god I have Monday off work so I might as well go do some damage.

Maybe camp sunday night?

Cody

utahxjer

whoa I just tried out my lockers on a rock pile in Lehi and they rock! Anyways everyone that's going on Sunday to Little Moab what's your names and what do you drive so we can reconize each other or something like that. Mine is Rory, red xj with front doors off 35's and roofrack! C-ya on Sunday!

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by utahxjer
Mine is Rory, red xj with front doors off 35's and roofrack! C-ya on Sunday!

Hey Rory, are your Fenders severly hacked? And we're you in AF eairler today?

I think I saw your ride......

utahxjer

Yes I was in A.F. and Lehi today, I'm from Lehi. And my fenders aren't cut up at all. I had my doors off today, where'd you see me?