Little Moab this weekend

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I thought the Fenders were hacked, guess I'm wrong! It was your XJ though. I do remember the missing doors! The Cherokee looks pretty good.

I saw you parked at the Auto Shop in AF with the Purple, Tubbed-out Dodge Charger. 'Performance....' something?

Anyway, I've seen you running around before. I'm in Lehi, too....

grinch

inner city redneck
I was there.... good and broken....... I broke my front 44 again and riped a sidewall trying to back out of the obsticle. Im done with the 44.
Im building my 60 so i guess I wont be wheeling for a little while. I did drive the left wall on the big maine crack that everybody hangs out and watches. Then broke trying a new line right after that.....

DodgingCJs

Where da party at?
well darn it all ta heck. little moab was fun, cept for my truck blowing a rear brake cylinder as soon as we hit the dirt road on the way in. :eek: so that kinda put me in a downer. then i got to drive my jeep. :D bear with me guys, im a relative newbie to rockcrawlin with a two month old jeep, so excuse me for feeling a little proud of myself. especially when jason started cursin me for doing well, that was great. but all good things must come to an end.. decided to play in some gravel pit by jakes house after we got back.. yea good idea jake. :mad: bent my front driveline and may have chewed up a tire beyond repair. its ok, i was just stupid for a few minutes. and the sunburn on the back of my neck aint too much fun neither.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was there. I broke my windshield slipping off the wall of that 'birth canal' crack. Then I was going up some obstacle and got a little offcamber and hung up to the tune of smoking engine and no-go from my tranny. The jeepers guys were there and helped me up and off--thanks for the spot.

On the way back from the caves my buddy turned his XJ over onto it's lid and totalled it. Sad to see such a nice XJ go down, but he's going to cut it up and keep going.

Cody

utahxjer

Did the xj rollover Monday(today) or yesterday? What color is it or better yet a pic?

Dodgingcj, what color is your rig, weren't you guys campin there Sunday, I was in the group with the 3 red cherokee's, got some pics of you guys

britney

Queen of Chit!!
I'll just post my favorite pic from little Moab Sunday night,
this was taken after our drive to desert mountain that concluded in little Moab.

fc105935.jpg

Nothing Personal!:D :D :D

grinch

inner city redneck
Ya I know Mo I broke the d*** 44 axle again I am building the 60 for sure now..... I still made the line to the left on the Main obstcle everyone watches. ( I dont know the names of the obstcales out there). Only one else to make that line while we were out there was Jake.... You didnt even try it lol..... wussie
Actually the only other person i even saw try it was the yota who rolld....:D oops all in all it was fun.... Sorry YOu killd the short bus Mo....

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Yeah u guys make me drive all the way down there
to drive over 2 obstacles then u wanna go home
i see how ya are.But it was still fun

utahxjer

So what all happened to your rig grinch? I was in the red cherokee with the front doors off. Saw ya get hung up and it looked like you broke something on your steering, cause you spun the wheel like you were on Wheel of Fortune or something