Little Moab this weekend

grinch

inner city redneck
I broke the bell housing on the steering box. Then when trying to get the heep off the obsticle by pulling on the rear of the cage with another vehicle while I was backing up. I blew a U joint.
It seems the the tires were turnd a little to far.... That took out both my inner and outer shafts.... Then while continuing to back out I over flexed into my cage and ripped a 1 inch gash in the side wall of my tire...... Oh well thats the way it goes.

grinch

inner city redneck
Yep the trailor was one of the best investments I ever made... Im a jackass somtimes and know it so i better have a way to get the junk home.

DodgingCJs

Where da party at?
yea *looking very proud of himself* the short bus didnt do too darn bad if i do say so myself.

dont worry about jake, bryan. he makes obstacles with everyone pullin him over. pssh. :D

but anyway i think i took jackass honors for the weekend for driving in that stupid gravel pit. way to go dumb@$$. *holds hands up*

DodgingCJs

Where da party at?
i already had a busted truck, i really didnt need to bust my jeep thanks. besides i have no ground clearance. everyone was hangin diffs there and i got a 14 bolt on 36s. :(

so there. :D