Locker now or Locker later?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Find a Opened Diff Dana 35 Carrier and setup the Lunchbox locker, while the carrier is out.

You will have to have your gears reset and the LSD removed, no matter what locker you go with.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Greg
Find a Opened Diff Dana 35 Carrier and setup the Lunchbox locker, while the carrier is out.

You will have to have your gears reset and the LSD removed, no matter what locker you go with.

just happens that I still have my stock D35c open carrier.....

make me an offer I can't refuse!!

P

pokeyYJ

No the powertrax locker can still go in the LSD, I checked with them to make sure, it is a little more expensive but it is the same principle, take out the factory inards and then put the new stuff in.

P

pokeyYJ

Its the no-slip one that fits mine, but if anybody would sell me the whole axle assembly with 4.11's and an open diff, preferably low miles, I would be interested.

demon jeep

Banned
For the cost that you will spend just do it right and put in a 8.8
and lock it then you will never worry about a axle braking I may get in a 8.8 with drum breaks for about $150.00 then get suka to do the locke rfor ya

P

pokeyYJ

I dunno, for the price of any 8.8 plus locker and welding the perches and shock mounts, plus I think that I need to get a SYE if I do the 8.8. It looks like it might be cheaper to buy the no-slip. Unless I sell my VW bug, that way I could afford all the sh*t