Looking for a GREAT realtor. Where to start?

sixstringsteve

by the way, i'm going to pass on tyler's house, mainly because mine won't be sold in time. So it's free game for anyone waiting. and his shop is HUGE. I think it's bigger than the house.

sixstringsteve

Oops, clutch, sorry I hadn't replied yet. I had meant to text you, but my computer got shut down and I lost my notes. Text sent. Thanks Clutch.

DToy

I have a recommendation for you:
Amy Gibbons
801-918-three-six-nine-eight
amyutah@gmaildotcom

She helped my wife and I find/buy our house about 1-1/2 years ago. She's also been helping my business partner/friend Brian (Goose here on RME) sell his house in Lehi - closing in a week or so. She is amazing! She really knows her stuff and will give you great personal attention. Tell her Darrell Fordham referred you if you decide to contact her.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Steve, we had an amazing experience when we bought our home through Gary with Remax, his link is here http://www.remax.com/realestateagentoffice/spanishfork-ut-84660-garyjones-id17684685.html He was recommended by a close personal friend and it worked out great, we gave him our criteria and he helped us find the right place. Through the process he was brutally honest and even talked us out of a few listings after pointing out some issues, he puts the customer's needs before making money and is very polite. When we were looking I was in school full time and my wife was planning our wedding, he made sure we didn't feel any stress through the whole deal. Gary is originally from Texas and used to ride bulls professionally, he brings that southern hospitality to the table in his dealings and really makes the client feel important. After a few bull riding competitions in the 1990's here in Utah he joined the church and moved his family here about 10 years later. He lives in Payson but never hesitated to make the drive up north to make things happen even through several snow storms. We keep in contact because he is a great guy, I would trust him with my money and my life. He is an avid outdoors guy too, so you would have plenty to chat about. Did I mention we also invited him to our wedding reception? Yes, he is that good of a guy. I get nothing out of referring you to him, I just know he will take care of you.

pELYgroso

'Merica
With the loft storage, the shop is a little bigger than the house. We will be listing in the next week or 2. We are just buttoning up a few things to get it ready

sixstringsteve

I met a great realtor who is just what we're looking for. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. His name is Dave Maltby in case anyone is curious.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I'd like to bump this because we're leaning toward selling our home (even though I just finished my shop!). If you have any additional agents you'd refer, I'm all ears. So far the two names we've gotten haven't worked out. One is pretty much just an investor, now, and the other never called back.

Call Tyler Quinn 8o1- 85six-I4I4

Great guy, great connections, always calls back. Couldn't have been happier with our last move.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Jeff Durrant, 801-244-8197. Friend of mine for a long long time, but he likes Toyotas. (He's "Clutch" here, but posts rarely) Don't know how much UT county stuff he does vs. SLC, but you can find that out. :)

Jeff is still doing his thing. :)

Clutch

UT410, yes I do sell with Coldwell Banker. I work also with my wife who has been on the biz for 25 years.
Be happy to help. 801-244-8197

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
In this current market I would get one or two value opinion from agents, then pay for a legit appraisal from a real appraiser, then list it yourself on KSL. The home will sell itself in a matter of days.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Linda Mandrow (also with coldwell) she is fantastic.

801-243-7288 801-567-4378

Not sure where your house is but she mostly works on the south east side of salt lake county

Cascadia

Undecided
In this current market I would get one or two value opinion from agents, then pay for a legit appraisal from a real appraiser, then list it yourself on KSL. The home will sell itself in a matter of days.

I have had a house listed for about 5 weeks and still not sold. Guessing it's the price point being. At 469,900. *♂️

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have had a house listed for about 5 weeks and still not sold. Guessing it's the price point being. At 469,900. ����*♂️

That price point is definitely moving much slower than stuff below $400,000. Or it may be that you're overpriced ;)

Last edited:

Tonkaman

I also have a great realtor I could point you towards
Joyce walker 801-five nine eight- 1008.

I know everyone under the sun seems to have 'THE BEST' realtor. I don't have experience with anyone else, but I will say that I have zero reasons to use someone else. Joyce was absolutely my advocate through the entire process.