Archived Looking for peeps to run Long Canyon on Monday, March 25

mesha

By endurance we conquer
My mom and dad will be with me the day before for Poison Spider. Thought I'd give my mom a break. Not sure if they'll run Elephant Hill on Tues. with me or not? They check out of their motel that day. They seem pretty excited to hit Moab. We'll see how it goes? Thought something like Long Canyon would be good for my mom's blood pressure? :D

It was a really cool place and in a car it would be beautiful. It was only stupid because I was peddling up the whole thing. :)

Team1k

So we have about three rigs running this? Don't want to leave anyone behind if they are planning on going

Did you set a time yet? I'm tentatively planning on going and then maybe hitting some bike trails after. You at pack creek again?

Team1k

Sounds good to me. We will plan on heading out with you. Doubt ill sleep through your engine starting up anyway :)

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
We ran Long Canyon a couple of years ago. It was a nice break and my wife and kids enjoyed it. Your parents will enjoy it. Beautiful scenery too!!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
We hit it today and it appeared to have been recently graded, all the big holes I went through last October had been filled. Gorgeous views as always