LTJ2

Bart

Wheelbase is good! I like this. Hopefully you will get it done in time to drive over Meat's heap of TJ, before he makes any more wisecracks about you. ;)

Nice and clean, no funky body panels. Nicely done. :D

BTW, this isn't my TJ, it's a friends. We have plans to do a few of these stretches and see if there is any interest in it.

RockChucker

We'll be doing Matt's (UPNO4) YJ in the next stretch project, prolly this winter. This project has been much more precise than my first LTJ and is coming out sweet. Making me think twice about my current TJ. If it didn't already have the GenRight stretch it would be a no brainer.
so sell me your stretch tank and corners and then do this to your current TJ. haha

Bart

It's been a long time since updates for this project and it is finally coming to an end. Got the rear suspension in and finished, re-did the rear section of roll bar, installed the gas tank, flipped the calipers to the front side of the axle, installed air bumps and landing pads and finally got the rear anti rock in. Body work, at least the part that we are doing was complete a few months ago. We ran into a couple of snags along the way that really held us up, but we are close now. Here's a couple of pics of the rear. Rockers are the last big item, then it's bleeding brakes, rear tail lights, rear driveline... It will be nice to have this one completed.

rear.JPGreartireon.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Looking great! I like how you were able to stuff the anti-rock in there out of the way of everything.

UPNO4

Addicted
Bart's brilliant idea, I was scratching my head on how to do it and make it look good
then wham he spits that one out. Genius I tell ya

and it was pretty easy to do and worked out great

UPNO4

Addicted
photo (2).JPGphoto (1).JPGphoto.JPG

So where are we oh yeah gathering steam and heading for the big finish

Its about time I know But It was time to be exhausted ;)

UPNO4

Addicted
Well lets wrap it up

Rhino Lining is all done and the the pieces all in place
Evan got the top on yes I said the Top even fits right on, Check it out

LTJ2End1.jpgLTJ2End3.jpgLTJ2End2.jpgLTJ2End4.jpg