Lucas Oil Regional Series - Utah event change

LucasRegionalUt

Hi Everyone, We had to change our event date for our next Regional event. The Sept. 17th date has been changed to Sat., Oct. 1st!! Same time (10am-4pm), same place (Miller Motorsports Park) Just new day. Look forward to seeing you all on Oct. 1st. Be ready for some great racing!!! Make sure to check our facebook page and our website for any updates. www.lucasoilregionalutah.com

LucasRegionalUt

Alright EVERYONE! Things are getting EXCITING! We here at the Lucas Oil Regional Utah Series are trying to get all the racers we can out to the Series this year! Any of you considering the idea of coming out to race- drop us a call, reply, email, or message us on Facebook, with what type of vehicle you are considering- we are doing all we can with Lucas Oil to make this series a HUGE SUCCESS! If there is projects in the making, maybe one needs a tune-up or just dusted off and brought out to the track- let us know about it!! We want to help in ANY way possible- let see what we can do..........
email- utah@LucasOilregionals.com
facebook - Lucas Oil Regional - Utah (page)
Phone- 801-889-8644
Thanks so much!

LucasRegionalUt

Right on TEAM FRED!!! We are thrilled to have you!! watch our Facebook page too for updates! Give us a "Like" so we can keep in touch with you. In face private message me so we can get in contact with you! Thanks again

LucasRegionalUt

We are still working on gathering our numbers of racers coming out to race this season!! Keep posting if you have a project you are working on or what you plan to bring out! The Arizona and So-Cal Lucas Oil Regional Series kick off this weekend. Wishing them huge success! Makes us all that more excited for May 5th!!

LucasRegionalUt

Don't quit working on it! It is going to be a great year! Lots of awesome things going on and AMAZING racing!! What ya working on ZUKI JAMES?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I have been out there for the open practice days, but my rig does not currently meet ultra4 specs (or any other class that I am aware of...) I need to read up and see what it would take to get it there.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I can help you get it ready. Were pretty easy going when it comes to tech. It just has to be safe so no one gets hurt.

Bob B

I would love to run again. It was a lot of fun. Like Bryson, I would need to get my bucket up to spec. If at all possible.

LucasRegionalUt

ZukiJames- our Facebook page is, "Lucas Oil Regional - Utah". Give us a "Like" and then it will post on your page with all the news. Thanks Casey for following up with great information to these racers! This year is going to be AWESOME!!!