Lucas Oil Regional Series - Utah event change

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
We signed up for your sponsorship program out at KOH thanks for the support. Will be coming out to this event also and as may crawls and ultra 4 races we can compete in

LucasRegionalUt

We just spent the Weekend at the Lucas Oil Regional- So Cal races!! It was awesome! So many great racers having a blast! There was something for everyone! The Mini-Stock class was Great to watch, along with the UTV's, Jr2's, Mod's, Pro Buggy, Limited Buggy, They had a couple Honda Pilots out racing too! There were several in attendance! Totally made us so anxious for Lucas Oil Regional's here in Utah on May 5th!! Just what we needed to see! Lots of great Racing!!!
We are anxious to have you out, trailridgeoffroad! Thanks again!

LucasRegionalUt

Okay- So it is March 3, 2012. Does anyone know what this means........? ONLY 62 days until our first REGIONAL Event!! :):D This is Great!! Just had to remind everyone- Now it's time to get back out to the shop and working on the PROJECTS!! Be sure and check out our facebook page, projects coming together photos- Lucas Oil Regional - Utah. And if you have a vehicle your selling or arelooking for something- let us help- post some ads, pics. Lets help one another!

LucasRegionalUt

Hey Dusty Bronco- Did you locate our schedule? Let me know how I can help ya- I will mail you out a flyer and sticker also if ya give me your address-

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Hey Dusty Bronco- Did you locate our schedule? Let me know how I can help ya- I will mail you out a flyer and sticker also if ya give me your address-

If those are available for the average joe, I'd take a flyer/schedule/whatever as well. I'll send you my address.

Thanks!

LucasRegionalUt

Time is Flying!!! 27 More days until the first Lucas Oil Regional Race here in Utah at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele Utah!! We are so excited for this first event! Racers & Fans have been so great to work with! This is going to be such a good time! Be sure to come enjoy the day with us and make some memories that will last a lifetime!! We look forward to seeing ALL of you!!

Also, Dusty Bronco & Bryson watch your mail and I will send some things out! Thanks!

LucasRegionalUt

Only two Saturdays left to work on your vehicles before it’s Race time at Lucas Oil Regional’s at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele! Get after it- Time is closing in!! It’s going to be GREAT! We are still wanting some racer numbers so if you are coming out to race- let us know!!

:rofl: Sweet Team Fred!!! Can't wait to see ya!!

LucasRegionalUt

The day we have all been waiting for is just around the corner!!! This Saturday May 5th, at MIller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Lucas Oil Regional Utah Off Road Series will be hosting their first event of the season!! Grass Roots Racing at it’s finest!!! Tell your family, friends, neighbors. Come enjoy the day!
Racer’s..... it is time to pull the “All-Nighter’s” to get your vehicles race ready for Saturday!! This is going to be great- weather shows 64 degrees Saturday- partly cloudy- We have a practice available Friday night. All those long winter nights of working non-stop are about to be proven worthwhile!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask- that’s what we are here for. We are all so stoked- this is going to be a Blast! Family, Friends, and Racing.....who could ask for more!!

LucasRegionalUt

Lucas Oil Regionals in Utah want to send out a Huge “THANK YOU” to Currie Enterprises!! Currie Enterprises is sponsoring the 4x4 class for the Utah Lucas Oil Regional Series! They are providing gift certificates to the winner of the 4x4 main at each event. Thank you Currie Enterprises for your support!