Lucas Regional Racing

LiveFast

Live Fast Play Dirty
It's race week! We are excited to see everyone this weekend at Miller Motorsports Park on Saturday! Due to the July 4th holiday, we will not be practicing on Friday. Be sure to be ready for Tech inspection at 8 am so that we can have a full day on track! Let us know who is coming as we are in the process of putting the day's schedule together. See you on Saturday!

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
It's race week! We are excited to see everyone this weekend at Miller Motorsports Park on Saturday! Due to the July 4th holiday, we will not be practicing on Friday. Be sure to be ready for Tech inspection at 8 am so that we can have a full day on track! Let us know who is coming as we are in the process of putting the day's schedule together. See you on Saturday!

Ill be there by nine. I wont be late again haha

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
SO if there are enough "ultra 4" cars will we still be racing tough trucks?

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Looks like RME is going to have a pretty good turnout. I'm getting excited!

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Even if you cant race you should come out and watch. Ill try to get some video up to show those that cant make it if my car holds together.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
http://www.motorsportreg.com/

Try and register online to save some time. Its pretty easy. Just go to the site, in the events catagory click on open track and put 84074 in the zip and follow the steps. Let me know if ya have any questions.

chadschoon

Oh my gosh!!! One of the greatest times I have ever had behind the wheel. If any of you like open wheel to wheel racing you need to get out And give this a try. It's a about having a good time. Everyone there is there to help eachother out and make eachother better. Don't be scared. Get your rigs ready for the next one. I'll post up some pics and vid asap

airmanwilliams

Im definately going to be doing one next time. I was looking at some zukiworld challenge races in reno for next year to enter a 2door sidekick to race and this would be a great local one to go to before then. Dont laugh guys, ive seen some sick 2door sidekicks built for this stuff.

Heres one I like minus the color choice:

577661_10151840482425193_171483534_n.jpg

521325_10151840482715193_1668969739_n.jpg

303615_10151840482615193_532327350_n.jpg

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Bring it out and give it a go. It's so much fun no matter what ya have. There is a guy with a extended cab Nissan that races with a four cylinder and has a killer time! I know Robby had a blast in his toyota! He had his music up all the way around the track!