March 2007 Summit Machine Trail ride

MRJ

Just a user
OK, for March we will be playing around out at Little Moab on March 24th.

Once again we will provide Coffee (with cream and sugar this time), Hot chocolate, and donuts.

We will also have trash bags for anyone wanting to help clean up. Hopefully there wont be snow to hinder a little clean up this time.

We will also have some new products for you to look at while you eat said donuts.

We plan on being there at 10:00 AM again.

We will not be having a April run as we will be in Moab for the EJS for a week. We will resume the trail rides in May, post up some suggestions for a trail or trails to run. We would like to keep it within an hour or two of SLC, and also be something most everyone can do.

Thanks again for the great turnout in February, we will see everyone that can make it out.

N

NDspeed

i would like to go as well. will a stock 2.4 be able to watch?

kyojin

Hope I can make it. If there is as good of turnout to this event as there was to the last one, it should be crazy packed at Little Moab. Should be a great time.

N

NDspeed

2.4 what?

If you know how to drive you can get a metro to Little Moab (when it's dry).

Dude i am such a noob to the whole off roading scene. i bought the jeep with every intention of it being the "Fun" vehicle. but for about 4 years it has been "The" vehicle.

besides, in Germany if you are caught off road. you get charged "fined" for every blade of grass that gets damaged, and every blade that has the possibility of growing in the future. "think forfeiture of your vehicle"

so yeah i hardly know how to get it into 4wheel :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meat_

Banned
Dude i am such a noob to the whole off roading scene. i bought the jeep with every intention of it being the "Fun" vehicle. but for about 4 years it has been "The" vehicle.

besides, in Germany if you are caught off road. you get charged "fined" for every blade of grass that gets damaged, and every blade that has the possibility of growing in the future. "think forfeiture of your vehicle"

so yeah i hardly know how to get it into 4wheel :)

If you are in anything with more than a couple inches of ground clearence you will be fine.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I should actually be able to make this one.... Yes meat I will bring your fawking CD-_-

4554x4

always modifing something
Metro (door wedge)

2.4 what?

If you know how to drive you can get a metro to Little Moab (when it's dry).

Yes, you can drive a metro (door wedge) to little moab. Last time i was there I met up with Beach, and drove my gas mizer door wedge there. (coolness factor was zero, but 47 mpg was cool.)