March 2007 Summit Machine Trail ride

4554x4

always modifing something
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

heh

You and John going to be there? I'm going down on the 18th so I'm not too sure if I'll go again on the 24th....

Im not sure if were going yet. I still need to repair the rear driveshaft and find a trailer. Last trip out, I piggybacked on Beaches flatbed truck, because his Jeep was in pieces. He should have it running by midweek. Unsure about Johns plans.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i've decided to come to this, instead of the jackson hill climb... gotta get in my wheeling now...

-Jason

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
You going to go southerly again?

nan, I'll drop by and get ya. I'm trying to encourage my wife to start going with, so her and/or son might be with ... so I can at least get you down there and back. Let me know if you want me to stop by.

Meat_

Banned
nan, I'll drop by and get ya. I'm trying to encourage my wife to start going with, so her and/or son might be with ... so I can at least get you down there and back. Let me know if you want me to stop by.

I defiantly want to go, trying to decide if I want to take my junk or just tag along (don't really need a trail seat at LM). I'll be pushing it to be ready by 10am though.... If everything went perfectly at work I could conceivably be ready by 9:30 :sick: I don't want to make you late, your call :D

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
if there are as many people show this time as last ... um, think ants on a stomped ant hill! I think if we show up a bit late, its not gonna matter much. Heck if we leave your house at 10, we'll still beat Mike there.

Good spotters (possibly with crossing guard equipment) will be a must ... to keep someone from getting squashed. So your expertise will likely be needed outside the jeep anyway. Unless of course the beast is feeling like it needs mated.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Good spotters (possibly with crossing guard equipment) will be a must ... to keep someone from getting squashed. So your expertise will likely be needed outside the jeep anyway. Unless of course the beast is feeling like it needs mated.

Whatever you do don't let Badger spot you, he sucks:p

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Whatever you do don't let Badger spot you, he sucks:p

Summing up my observation of Badger's spoting ability (and I watched him all day out there). Hey Badger, King Challenge, If my son is on guard duty that weekend, will you spot for me?

Funny thing is, I think he spotted 4 rigs through that obstacle, and only one had trouble?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm going to try and make this.... but the BLM may take precedence. :) Either way, I'm going to be outside, in the truck, and walking around.

These trail runs are a frickin' good time! Can't wait for the May trip. I should be back by then.