Mary Ellen Gulch trip this Saturday the 17th

jdub

Scrambler
Some family and friends are running up Mary Ellen Gulch. I remember it being somewhat uneventful as far as obstacles are concerned. Is this true? Will my Dad's Liberty with a 3'' lift and 31's make it fine. I think it wheels great but I can't remember if it is the clearance thing on this trail.

Please let me know what your thoughts are, with the exception of the beginning of the Forest Lake trail, I have no worries about it handling that kind of trail.

Does anyone remember the way to the start? It's in the big parking area right? Then it doubles back into the canyon. I remember that you have to pass the Forest Lake trailhead.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 21
we were up there yesterday and there are no obstacles whatsoever. Easy ride and beautiful scenery. the stream is low and feels good, nice and cold on hot feet and hands. good luck and have fun.

Yes you are right on the directions, we were up there yesterday, no obstacles at all, beautiful scenery and a nice cool creek to wet your feet. Hope you have a great time, be careful and TREAD LIGHTLY!!!!

01XJ

Yes you are right on the directions, we were up there yesterday, no obstacles at all, beautiful scenery and a nice cool creek to wet your feet. Hope you have a great time, be careful and TREAD LIGHTLY!!!!
So i take it by you saying no obstacles that the road was good and not washed out at all by the run off?

jdub

Scrambler
Cool, very welcome to come. We will be bringing a liberty w/ 31's so we might be spotting more than regular but in St. George I drug my rear on my scrambler and the liberty did not. We'll see what it can do in the smooth rocks!

We'll meet at the purple turtle at 9am. If you want to catch up later down the road we'll just keep an eye out.

jdub

Scrambler
Dude you are welcome to join too, we are a casual family and friends trip, if you can handle it... I know you though. For sure!