Mary Ellen Gulch trip this Saturday the 17th

jdub

Scrambler
We call it the Purple Nurple but... I really don't mind. It would actually backtrack you twenty minutes, Mouth of the canyon, or at tibble fork is the same to me. Cascadia, It would be cool to meet you, I have seen you around. I drive the Black Scrambler in the valley. It will be slow going and very casual. You are welcome to come though. Sounds like our liberty bailed.

Coming:
Brian
Dave
Dieter
David
Meat
Joseph
Mesha (maybe)
Richard
A couple of others will trickle in as well as we have lost a few.

Vehicles:
Scramber (Ready)
CJ5 (currently vapor locking)
KJ (turbodiesel)
Scrambler (Sketchy)
And a couple of others that are unsure yet.

Should be Fun! Meat knows the area well and will show us the ropes up MEG.

Caleb

My buddy and I may be ridding it on our bikes tomorrow (not sure exactly where we'll end up though). If you see two guys, one on a Honda CRF and the other on a Yamaha WR, give us a wave :D I don't think we'll be up there till 11ish though.

gilg2533

I plan on making this with the wife tomorrow. I plan on being at tibble fork around 9:30 tomorrow. I will wait for you guys there. (I believe that the person coming in the liberty saved my ass with their C02 last weekend, i owe you big time!).

jdub

Scrambler
Perfect temperatures makes for refreshing summer days. It was tough returning to 90* plus weather in the valley.

Attachments

• tailings.jpg
    tailings.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 25
  • cableOxidio.jpg
    cableOxidio.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Flor.jpg
    Flor.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 19

jdub

Scrambler
Fun time guys, We should wheel again. Beautiful area! I will definitely will return this summer.

Attachments

• Bowl.jpg
    Bowl.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 20
  • senda.jpg
    senda.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 20

Cascadia

Undecided
Thanks again for the invite. It was a lot of fun and I finally got to get out with some other RME guys. We'll have to do it again.

Attachments

• M.E.G 029.jpg
    M.E.G 029.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 12
  • M.E.G 036.jpg
    M.E.G 036.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 13
  • M.E.G 055.jpg
    M.E.G 055.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 10
  • M.E.G 019.jpg
    M.E.G 019.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 12
  • M.E.G 028.jpg
    M.E.G 028.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 11

Cascadia

Undecided
Not bad for a the camera on the phone huh. We brought the camera but the second we turned it on the battery light blinked and it was done. Your brother get home okay? Too bad he couldn't stay. How long has he owned that 5 and do you know where he got it. I swear it's the same one I wanted back in the day.

jdub

Scrambler
We bought it from Georgia and built it frame up, so maybe not. He did get home but not long after we did (4 p.m.) He vapor locked twice more and had to get a tow on State St. Hopefully this time around it get's figured out.