Northern Utah May 20th morning trail run, Israel Canyon to Little Moab

Had a nice trip, just me and Spork in a (dare I say, unassuming?) yet very capable single cab Tacoma. That thing was impressive on the rocks. The kids had a great time exploring Little Moab. Weather was great, the route over the mountain is a bit rocky, plenty of bumps if running full pressure in the tires. Once we got out past Soldier Pass heading south the dirt road smoothed out quite nicely but there was a lot of dust. (Spork I think I owe you a new air filter!)

Saw a guy nearly pile in his Jeep Cherokee, and another guy crunched the fender on his RZR. We explored the area around Little Moab bit and made it home just after lunch time.

Definitely more of a morning cruise than a dedicated wheeling trip but it was fun. :cool:

Tonkaman

So it just ended up being the two rigs? Wow I thought you had more interest than that. It sounds like a great time regardless. Thanks for posting up an invitation that's exactly what this place needs

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Thanks for the pics I could have swore my passenger tire was up in the air. That's the same location as the Cherokee just a slightly different line so I was thinking I'd at least be up a foot.