memorial weekend rme bbq

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
well im back good trip had fun meeting and hanging and wheeling with new people.

i will start a trip report soon, but i have to say we dont have many pics other than maybe the pritchett run with mffw on saturday.

Addiction

Life is Good!!
I have a few pics and videos of our group running Poison Spider/Golden Spike/Golden Bar Rim. As soon as I have them all organized I will post them.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks to Shane & Amy Herzog, their family and friends for putting together the 5th annual RME Moab BBQ, it was the best one yet! I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into this, Amy... you did great!!

:bow::hickey::thumbs:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Wow... don't know how I missed that one... Registered, paid, and never realized it was on Friday not Saturday :rofl: Oh well, we wouldn't have been able to make it down that early on Friday any way

Next year we are going to shoot for Saturday instead. Friday "roll into Moab, go to bbq, make trail plans" sounds good in theory but we are starting to think that Saturday would still be a better day.

Let me know if you need a refund. :)

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
well im back good trip had fun meeting and hanging and wheeling with new people.

i will start a trip report soon, but i have to say we dont have many pics other than maybe the pritchett run with mffw on saturday.

Better start a thread soon or pictures will start showing up in this one ;)

It was great wheeling with you.

Attachments

• IMG_2195.jpg
    IMG_2195.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2199.jpg
    IMG_2199.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 19

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I didn't win a single thing. Maybe if I would have gotten there in time to buy raffle tickets I would have:) BBQ as fun and wheeling saturday on pritchet and behind the rocks was fun. Then helldorado today. Chris shot the waterfall unassisted!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
The BBQ was awesome, thanks Kurt for the tire deflator and Novak for the gift card.

Wheeling Moab for the first time was awesome, did Hells Revenge after the BBQ and that was insane in the dark. Then SixStringSteve and a few other guys took me out on Poison Spyder/Golden Spike/Gold Bar Rim, that was an awesome day of wheeling.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Would've enjoyed a trip down there, but I ended up out at the BORR race instead. Hopefully next year I'll make it down for this!!

... I hope you gave my dinner plate to a homeless person.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
The BBQ was awesome, thanks Kurt for the tire deflator and Novak for the gift card.

Wheeling Moab for the first time was awesome, did Hells Revenge after the BBQ and that was insane in the dark. Then SixStringSteve and a few other guys took me out on Poison Spyder/Golden Spike/Gold Bar Rim, that was an awesome day of wheeling.

I was awesome to meet you and wheel with you

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Would've enjoyed a trip down there, but I ended up out at the BORR race instead. Hopefully next year I'll make it down for this!!

... I hope you gave my dinner plate to a homeless person.

there was about 50 bearded guys in Xterra's driving around I kept thinking one of them had to be you... ;)

Swoop69

Thanks for the BBQ! it was nice to meet you guys and run some trails. Thanks for putting up with my ol jeepster, some of those angles killed the carb, but we did alright. PSM GB GS was fun and long! We also did Fins 'N Things, which was a blast! not too tough on the old jeepster.

I have some pics and video that i'll post when I get a chance.

oh yeah, thanks for the raffle. I got a gift cert to summit. be callin you soon!

sixstringsteve

It was great to have you along Adam. Good thing you didn't come to left fork with us. There were about 100 cars parked all along that road, so we decided to go to Ken's lake instead.

Swoop69

Bringing this back up...

Does anyone know the guys name from the BBQ, that won a ton of stuff? He and his family were from riverton (I think) but they didnt go wheeling on saturday because they were heading back to price for some family stuff????

any of this ringing a bell?

anywho, he was interested in my green convertible Jeepster, which is for sale...