memorial weekend rme bbq

sparky

If I can get my junk running by tomarrow I'll be headed out tomarrow afternoon. I'm taking the buggy so I'm down to run from easy to bfe. Looking to meet up with anyone that would have us along. My name is David number is 801-695-7957 thanks

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
See you all tomorrow. I'm so excited even though my wife and kid are staying, it will be a good time. I don't have a camping spot yet but whoever might have room for a little tent and a little Jeep I have about 3lbs of elk burger I'm bringing for Saturday night that I'll be more than willing to share. I'll be the one in the green TJ with cowboy boots and a Corona hat.

I'll probably be heading out at about nine in the morning and I'll be taking it slow, no need to rush down there, I'm guessing I'll take closer to six hours to get there.

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Safe travels & Happy Trails to everyone going to Moab and/or the RME4x4 BBQ this weekend!

I'm not leaving till Saturday morning now... Plan on running snakes tonight for one last test ride with a buddy.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Just one last reminder that this is going down at the old city park down on Murphy's Lane, south end of Moab. Not quite as far south as the Spanish Trail Arena but close.

I'm just worried about people showing up to the wrong park. :) It's the lesser known of the other two parks but it's much nicer and bigger!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

mesha

By endurance we conquer
See you all tomorrow. I'm so excited even though my wife and kid are staying, it will be a good time. I don't have a camping spot yet but whoever might have room for a little tent and a little Jeep I have about 3lbs of elk burger I'm bringing for Saturday night that I'll be more than willing to share. I'll be the one in the green TJ with cowboy boots and a Corona hat.

I'll probably be heading out at about nine in the morning and I'll be taking it slow, no need to rush down there, I'm guessing I'll take closer to six hours to get there.

I will be staying at my sisters, but you are welcome to camp in her yard. It is in monticello which is about 45 minutes south of moab. It is further from the party, but free and quiet.

Just one last reminder that this is going down at the old city park down on Murphy's Lane, south end of Moab. Not quite as far south as the Spanish Trail Arena but close.

I'm just worried about people showing up to the wrong park. :) It's the lesser known of the other two parks but it's much nicer and bigger!

I will be coming straight from work and not have time to drop the trailer. Is there room close to park a trailer and tow rig?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I think the BBQ was a huge success! We'll be posting up photos and more info that we have when we return.

We were able to raise a decent sum of money for Moab Friends For Wheelin and actually counted and handed the cash directly over to them last night after the drawing! I'll leave the big news to them as to what they plan on doing with the money. It's very good news and we are happy to be a part of and help out in any way possible.

Thanks to everybody who came and had a good time and thank you to the sponsors who made it possible to raise money for MFFW and making the BBQ a success!

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I think it was the best bbq ever! I liked the new location and the raffle prizes were awesome!

I won an ARB tire repair kit and air bumps from Tera..

Thanks RME, for hosting a great event!!

The update from Moab Friends for Four Wheeling was encouraging

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Thank you so much Shane, Greg, all the great sponsors, and everyone who came. The BBQ was great, and RME's generous donotion is very much appreciated. With luck, we will use the money to help re-open Coyote Canyon later this summer. The BLM has made no decision yet, but the process is underway and we remain optimistic that we will regain the priveledge of driving the trail. I will keep everyone posted...

Thanks again -

Jeff Stevens
Moab Friends-For-Wheelin'

Addiction

Life is Good!!
Shane and Greg, thanks for putting together the BBQ. Me and the kids had a great time, the music was great, the food was great, and the people were awesome! The prizes was amazing, thanks to all those that donated. Cant wait for next year!!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Wow... don't know how I missed that one... Registered, paid, and never realized it was on Friday not Saturday :rofl: Oh well, we wouldn't have been able to make it down that early on Friday any way