memorial weekend rme bbq

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
i will be down there thursday night, not sure where im wanting to head friday as im not sure who will be in town yet and i dont want to wheel something hard alone.

im really wanting to run alot of bfe, and helldorado this year, last year i ran behind the rocks and pritchett, the pickle,

list this year is bfe, helldorado, mashpotato, and what ever else will challange a yota on 40s

just wondering when people will be heading down and what there wanting to run and what not.

i cant wait this is my trip of the year to moab. :)

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'll be there middle of the day Friday. This will actually be my first trip to Moab so I have no idea what to run down there at all but I'm sure there will be plenty of people to hook up and run with.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
ya there is always a good mix of runs, everything from buggys to stock jeeps. always a good time its my 3year going down for the bbq

eatrocks

We will be done Friday afternoon still looking for a place to camp and runs for saterday and sunday. Have to drive it home monday so it has to be runs I can do

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
We Be Jeepin' is running Pritchett on Saturday, and a scenic run through Arches to Day Point on Sunday. Anyone that wants to come along is welcome. We will meet both days at SlickRock Cinema at 9 am.

Bart

As much as I want to be there, being gone for the last 5 weekends is not going to let this happen. Have a great time and wheel safe.

sixstringsteve

I'll be down there with some buddies from the 26-28th. But we'll be running the milder trails (picklle, hells, golden spike), you'd be bored with 40s.

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'll be down there with some buddies. But we'll be running the milder trails (picklle, hells, golden spike), you'd be bored with 40s.

Well I'll have to get wheeling with you. I'm sure the TJ can handle the "milder" trails you plan on running. Well and I've really been looking forward to finally wheeling with you.

sixstringsteve

I don't want tu hijack big cherokee's thread, but we will be happy to have anyone tag along if they have a reliable rig and a good attitude.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
no problem, i ran pickle last year and for a short trail was very fun. im not sure what rigs will be down this year, but i will run what ever.

i ran pritchet last year with we be jeepin and was a great trail and good fun. it was my first time and will probably end up on it again this year as i did not try any of that alternate stuff last year.

Itsa4door

Got to love the imports!!
I am planning on heading out of town Thursday night. I would like to run Behind the Rocks, Golden Spike, or similar trials.

how are the 40's doing?!! We are going to be down there fri-mon so if anyone want to do some trails i would love to tag along.

YOUKNOW

I don't want tu hijack big cherokee's thread, but we will be happy to have anyone tag along if they have a reliable rig and a good attitude.

I am wanting to go down Friday night and all day Saturday. What do you think my rig could do? Or am I dreaming of even going on a trail. I don't really know what to expect down there.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I am wanting to go down Friday night and all day Saturday. What do you think my rig could do? Or am I dreaming of even going on a trail. I don't really know what to expect down there.

you need to come then. Do you have an auto trans or t-case gears?