memorial weekend trip thread

airmanwilliams

about 3 minutes into that chasing sixstringsteve video it looks like your going to have to get spring loaded steps there steve. Bout what im going to have to rig up in my samurai once I do a spring over, with my 3" lift on 31's I have to hop in my samurai and getting 8" will really make me probably crawl into it.

sixstringsteve

haha. Yeah, I'm short. I'm used to getting in my truck, but not when there's a 2' hole right under the driver's door.

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession
Nice job benjamin!!! Time for a buggy yet ;)

Just the thought of down time makes my stomach turn :sick:

If it makes you feel better I had a much harder time with the hot tub this year. It took me about 11-12 tries. It only took justin once:rolleyes:

It was really fun wheeling with you and your wife this weekend!

Glad to see that you are back out!!!

We miss wheeling with you too!!! We plan to go wheeling every weekend this year that our family doesn't already have plans for us :cool: So just let us know when you want to hit the rocks!

sixstringsteve

Sorry I didn't get more pictures of you Brian. I don't think anyone took a single picture out on Hell's Revenge that night.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Just the thought of down time makes my stomach turn :sick:

:eek: Hey stranger, hasn't it been like 2 years since you've posted?

Here are my favorite pics of the weekend

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Hardcastle

I only got a few pics over the weekend. The first 2 are of Brian and Brandon on potato salad. I only got 1 pic of my 40 over the whole trip. Oh well...

sixstringsteve

toby setting up for double-whammy. I wish we had a video of that orange jk going up it.

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

Letting Brandon wheel for the first time. I think I fed a bad habbit.
IMG_1134.JPG

bottom of gemini bridges

IMG_1137.JPG

Me and Fender at the waterfall by ken's lake/steelbender
IMG_1138.JPG

For some reason I find this little tree growing in the middle of a raging waterfall inspiring.
IMG_1140.JPG