Metal Band Saw

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
The 20% coupon deal is on this week. I am thinking of getting one this weekend. How much did you pay Hickey?

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Ouch! 65% mark up for shipping. Maybe you have to pay it's way all the way from China. Still looks like it may be a good buy. Let us know.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
bobdog said:
Ouch! 65% mark up for shipping. Maybe you have to pay it's way all the way from China. Still looks like it may be a good buy. Let us know.
I knew what the shipping would be before I ordered it.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, it came today. Two boxes weighing a total of 191 lbs. It sure looks neat in it's box, I hope I get a chance to open it up in 6 months.:rofl:

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Hickey said:
Well, it came today. Two boxes weighing a total of 191 lbs. It sure looks neat in it's box, I hope I get a chance to open it up in 6 months.:rofl:

Put it together and give a review...Their store is only about 2 hours from me, if the saw is worth a damn I could drive up and get one.....;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
BBowski82 said:
Put it together and give a review...Their store is only about 2 hours from me, if the saw is worth a damn I could drive up and get one.....;)
I was just thinking that. It's in my storage unit right now. I tried to get my brother to let me set it up in his garage, but no dice. Hey James K, wanna borrow my saw for 6 months?:rofl: Coreshot? Muleskinner? Pfft, I know Scott won't do anything with it, he would rather watch someone else do stuff on TV.:hickey:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Hickey said:
I was just thinking that. It's in my storage unit right now. I tried to get my brother to let me set it up in his garage, but no dice. Hey James K, wanna borrow my saw for 6 months?:rofl: Coreshot? Muleskinner? Pfft, I know Scott won't do anything with it, he would rather watch someone else do stuff on TV.:hickey:
I'll give it a spin......;)

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Hickey said:

You've got to be kiddin' - - 6 months?? Man, I've been waiting in suspense to hear from you as to how it works....what a let down you are....:mad: ;)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Hickey said:
I was wondering where you were going to put it...