Missing 11yr old in the Uintas

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anyone going to go search?

Sully and I may be heading up in the morning (Wed, June 22) and join the search... anyone interested in searching?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I might be able to do that, email me if I can ride up with you guys. How long are you staying? I'd go for sure but we're down to one vehicle right now. Can't leave the wife home w/no car... :mad:

I'd like to add that if anyone else CAN go, please do. I feel really bad for that family, I can't imagine what that feels like.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I will let you know for sure, we may take Sully's 4Runner (still need to talk with him)... if so we will have extra seating. Either way, I will post my plans...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That would be great if there was room, it's been kind of bugging me for a couple days here. Seems like they're having a hard time getting people to help out.

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
We were up there all day saturday and I was up there all day Sunday hiking around trying to track the little guy down. I hope to get back up there quick but am having a hard time getting out of work. Thanks for your interest in helping out...it turns out this 11 year old is from the neighborhood so it's been hitting home. Any help is awesome.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
How far is the camp he was in from the river? The media makes it sound like it was close, but from memory I don't recall the river being all that close. I have had 11 year old scouts get lost in his own neighborhood. Starting walking west to go home when his house is 3 doors down to the east and you can even see it from my house. So I can imagine how easily a kid could get mixed up in the trees.

Houndoc

rusted said:
How far is the camp he was in from the river? The media makes it sound like it was close, but from memory I don't recall the river being all that close. I have had 11 year old scouts get lost in his own neighborhood. Starting walking west to go home when his house is 3 doors down to the east and you can even see it from my house. So I can imagine how easily a kid could get mixed up in the trees.

The river runs through the camp. And if I remember right from the when I was with scouts up there the climbing wall he ws leaving is across the river from most of the camp.

Can we post a meeting place and time and those who can go (I am a maybe as well right now) can meet and caravan up?