Missing compass article???

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Whew, at least I'm not getting booted from the Compass. I must admit to thoroughly enjoying writing and being able to write about my love of rock crawling is really the best. :chris: I'm more than willing to share space with an old geezer. :p I was just confused when Kami said it wasn't there when for the very first time EVER, I actually had it all in on time.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write it for the compass. We always want articules and feel free to sent them in! Feel free to comtact me anytime!

Well, thank you sir! I guess the real question here is whether or not my articles are enjoyed or not. I would love to continue writing for the Compass, in fact I already have my next article started. I just don't want to be accused of writing about the same thing and coming across as a conceited girl driver. I would prefer the term "large ego". :rofl:

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession
Well, thank you sir! I guess the real question here is whether or not my articles are enjoyed or not. I would love to continue writing for the Compass, in fact I already have my next article started. I just don't want to be accused of writing about the same thing and coming across as a conceited girl driver. I would prefer the term "large ego". :rofl:

You know I LOVE reading your articles :D