Moab Laborday

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Labor Day, Monday Sept 2nd, right? How about going down Friday and wheelin thru the weekend? I'm game! Lower AND Upper Helldorado anyone?? I don't have a winch currently.........

WJL

Going down there on the 23 through the 1st. Staying at the KOA with some other 4 wheel friends. Don't know what specificly what we are going to run. No plans yet.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg
Labor Day, Monday Sept 2nd, right? How about going down Friday and wheelin thru the weekend? I'm game! Lower AND Upper Helldorado anyone?? I don't have a winch currently.........

I'm game too. I'll be there from Thursday Aug. 29th on...

toyota crawlin

We dont need no stinkin winches! I think I will make it up this time!! I will give it some hell.. I have seen 2 people make it to the top and get high centerd but with 1 person pulling with a strap I think I can do it. But hopefuly I will have my winch on before the trip?? It's a TOYOTA it can do most everything!!!:p

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

What trails are you planning on running? I could be down there on Thursday.

I'm up for any pretty much any trail. I think our group was planning on Pritchet on Saturday or something of the sort. I haven't ran Upper or Lower Helldorado yet. So that might be interesting.

Greg

Admin
Pritchett kicked my a$$ last time, but I'd run it again. I for sure want to hit Lower Helldorado, mabey Upper if there are enough winches in the group. I'll try get one by then, but I can't guarentee it. It would be fun to toss in Rusty Nail and mabey a easier one like Metal Masher. That should fill 4 days!!!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Pritchett kicked my a$$ last time, but I'd run it again. I for sure want to hit Lower Helldorado, mabey Upper if there are enough winches in the group. I'll try get one by then, but I can't guarentee it. It would be fun to toss in Rusty Nail and mabey a easier one like Metal Masher. That should fill 4 days!!!

Sounds like fun. I haven't ran the Rusty Nail route either. About time I get run some other trails that I haven't done yet. I Just never get around to 'em.

I've got a group of about 5 rigs that will be interested in the same trails also.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
I'll be there on thursday night. I'll run anything, the hellderado's for sure upper and lower. I'll winch you guys up everybody but kelly, I want to watch him turn turtle :D :cool: i'd like to try proving grounds as well if andybody is up for it, but prittchet and the helldarados for sure.:D :D :D :D

ewander

I post poned my Hawaii Trip until the day after Labor Day. I'm game for Moab. Pritchett kicked my can also last time, so I will need some convincing before I run it again (I just fixed the body damage from the roll).

Herzog, we need to run a couple of trails down there, since we are both Price boys.... Maybe we can talk Matt and Janae into bringing their freshly painted Cherokee with us. We will throw a detroit in the rear before we go......

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by ewander
I post poned my Hawaii Trip until the day after Labor Day. I'm game for Moab. Pritchett kicked my can also last time, so I will need some convincing before I run it again (I just fixed the body damage from the roll).

Herzog, we need to run a couple of trails down there, since we are both Price boys.... Maybe we can talk Matt and Janae into bringing their freshly painted Cherokee with us. We will throw a detroit in the rear before we go......

Oh, were you they guy in the YJ that came down a couple weeks ago with Matt at the park?

I agree though, we should group up and run some trails.

Greg

Admin
OK, so who from the 'Board wants to meet up? Which trails on What days??? I'll probably head down Friday morning and stay till Monday night.

My pics for trails-

*Lower (& Possibly) Upper Helldorado.
*Rusty Nail
*Pritchett
*I'll watch those who run Proving Grounds!!!!

Anything else fun!!??