MOAB MARCH 18-22ND

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
MOAB MARCH 18-22ND
Hello a couple of rig's are heading to Moab for my wife and I's Birthday trip so I was seeing if anyone on RME wanted to join us...We are camping the whole time we are down there to save on money, plus it's the weekend of the 1/2 marathon so good luck getting a room! But we are leaving SLC Thursday night at 8:00pm Call me for more detail's 801-462-4001 my name is Tom

Cascadia

Undecided
My wife and I are heading down there Thursday morning. I want to take my jeep down but I need to find a trailer. I don't want to drive it down. Not for any reason other than I want to drive down in my Tundra. Know anyone with a trailer?

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
Actually I do I am towing mine down as well,But I will ask my buddy who has one and see what he say's...Pm me your number.

plaidfro

My wife's Bday is the 17th and mine is the 29th so we are looking as well to getting down to Moab, if not the weekend that you have planned maybe the weekend after. It would be great for me to be down there with people that may actually know what they are doing off-road in a crawler, and by that I mean that I am trying to learn how to wheel the right way.

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
My wife's Bday is the 17th and mine is the 29th so we are looking as well to getting down to Moab, if not the weekend that you have planned maybe the weekend after. It would be great for me to be down there with people that may actually know what they are doing off-road in a crawler, and by that I mean that I am trying to learn how to wheel the right way.
Cool, What do ya drive and what is done to it? My birthday was the 7th and my wifes is the 22nd this trip is kinda tradition for us.

plaidfro

What do ya drive and what is done to it?

'94 YJ, SOA, 4.0L, 5-Spd
D30 front w/ solid TJ axle shaft & D44 Rear, 4.56 Gears,
ARBs front and rear
35" BFG KOs
9000lb Winch
Hydro Steer Assist
SYE & Front and Rear CV Drivelines

and apparantly the PO ran it through Helldorado which is why I have had to invest a little to get a new front driveline. Initially I would prefer trails that would be a few steps below the Helldorado level.

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
Sound's like you should be fine.... We are doing Moab Rim,Fin's and Thing's, Cliffhanger ,3d,Sevenmile and a couple more I cant remember....But Come with we are leaving thursday night and friday morning we are doing 3d and sevnmile kinda a shakedown trail day... lol