South-East Utah Moab Nov 8th-11th

zukijames

ps looks like me and yotis are coming to prichett .. he's okay with winching me up and helping me though it . i wont expect any of you guys to wait for us but would be fun to try to keep up for a little bit :)

sswens1

Yea, tons of stuff at BFE trumps prichett on the extreme o meter. I like to see different places as much as I enjoy endless extreme obstacles. We have a trailer and Its really pretty convenient. I don't see it being a problem sticking together

zukijames

sweet! im probably backing out of prichett just because i dont wanta ruin your guys day!

if your camping.. bring warm sleeping bags

Forecast
TODAY: SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE 60S.
TONIGHT: CLEAR. LOWS IN THE 30S.
TUESDAY: SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE 60S.
TUESDAY NIGHT: CLEAR. LOWS IN THE 30S.
WEDNESDAY: SUNNY. HIGHS 65 TO 75. SOUTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND THURSDAY: MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 35 TO 45. HIGHS IN THE 60S.
THURSDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 35 TO 45.
FRIDAY: MOSTLY CLOUDY. BREEZY. HIGHS IN THE 60S.
FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY: MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS. COOLER. LOWS 25 TO 35. HIGHS IN THE 40S.
SATURDAY NIGHT AND VETERANS DAY: MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE 20S. HIGHS IN THE 40S.

zukijames

so i'm heading down wednesday night

jepping4x4james thursday night or friday morning?

minisrus ???

sswens1 ?

black zj ??

Yotis thursday night around 7 pm

minisrus

was thinking the same thing but didnt wanta make more people think i was a jerk.

when i lived there i had no trailer.. so bfe was one of the safest places for me to wheel with out getting pulled over on the way there ( could take dirt road most of the way there)

so i spent all my time at bfe.. and once my buggy is done thats just about the only place i will be when i head down there..

you can camp at bfe and have more fun / challenge than spending 5 days driving all over doing 1 trail a day .. upper heldo in the dark is always fun..

coming down lock jaw in the dark is less fun

and brittney spears tipped me over 2 times in 5 feet... it could be said that she made me her b@#ch

Lets see i was responding to a thread that wanted to run some classic trails nothing to EXTREME..... BFE is mostly a buggy area and is not so kind to full body rigs that are meant to be driven home.

zukijames

THURSDAY: SUNNY. HIGHS 65 TO 75. SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
THURSDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY IN THE EVENING THEN BECOMING MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 35 TO 45. SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH.
FRIDAY: PARTLY SUNNY. A CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS IN THE MORNING... THEN A CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS WITH A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON. BREEZY. HIGHS 55 TO 65. SOUTH WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH. GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 30 PERCENT.
FRIDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLOUDY. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN THE EVENING...THEN A SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS 25 TO 35. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 20 PERCENT.
SATURDAY THROUGH VETERANS DAY: MOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE 40S. LOWS IN THE 20S.
SUNDAY NIGHT AND MONDAY: MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 15 TO 25. HIGHS IN THE 40S.
MONDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE 20S.
TUESDAY: SUNNY. HIGHS 45 TO 55.

i was planning to stay sunday night. 15 for the low might help change my mind..

you guys still running prichett if its raining/ snowing?

sswens1

THURSDAY: SUNNY. HIGHS 65 TO 75. SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
THURSDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY IN THE EVENING THEN BECOMING MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 35 TO 45. SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH.
FRIDAY: PARTLY SUNNY. A CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS IN THE MORNING... THEN A CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS WITH A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON. BREEZY. HIGHS 55 TO 65. SOUTH WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH. GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 30 PERCENT.
FRIDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLOUDY. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN THE EVENING...THEN A SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS 25 TO 35. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 20 PERCENT.
SATURDAY THROUGH VETERANS DAY: MOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE 40S. LOWS IN THE 20S.
SUNDAY NIGHT AND MONDAY: MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 15 TO 25. HIGHS IN THE 40S.
MONDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE 20S.
TUESDAY: SUNNY. HIGHS 45 TO 55.

i was planning to stay sunday night. 15 for the low might help change my mind..

you guys still running prichett if its raining/ snowing?

Cant blame you for not wanting to camp with lows at 15...I'm driving home after a trail on sunday. Its going to be much colder than planned, we will see how it looks saturday morning, but I'm a go unless it's pouring or snowing. What are you doing thursday and friday?

zukijames

thursday im going to try to keep up with you i think.. but i dont wanta be slowing you down so i might just go do my own thing. and kinda see how my rig does.. never had it on the rocks and only had it out wheeling 1 time and had tire rub but i've trimmed since then so im hoping for the best

around 11 pm yotis will be showing up and we plan to tag along with you on friday .. he has a winch and has said hes okay with staying back with me and winching me up anything needed.. im hoping flatiron mesa just since i've never done it

801 885 9813

zukijames

C2C467CA-9D3C-4BE4-9DA5-7EF0B9A5C46B-60-000000017585DBDD.jpg

Maddies in the back of the rover getting ready so I thought I'd post this to embarass her

Last edited: