Moab over Spring break sometime between march 14-23

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I am in a red toyota picup, chrome roll bar. maybe black rims by that time, or chrome if I don't get the new rims. my friend has a red cherokee.

JJJZJ

Jager Abuser
Ill be down there with a bunch of people starting the 18th-23 i believe. I Hope to meet up with some of you guys.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by JJJZJ
Ill be down there with a bunch of people starting the 18th-23 i believe. I Hope to meet up with some of you guys.

where will you be staying and what trails will you be running?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
He'll be with me and we'll be camped somewhere near the beer.

I think on Friday we may run down to Elephant hill. Saturday maybe rusty nail or soemthing. Other than that it's up in the air. I kinda want to run up the rim and see what the 411 is on that new area.

Is someone going that knows how to get to rusty nail and is willing to be a guide for a day? Or at least draw me a map?

Cody

Klif01

Do I bother you?
So is anyone up for running some beginner trails? By this time I hope to have 33's and I will have a new bumper and sliders. I was thinking Hells Revenge, and I am not sure what else is possible, seeing as I have never been wheelin down there.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

I think on Friday we may run down to Elephant hill. Saturday maybe rusty nail or soemthing. Other than that it's up in the air. I kinda want to run up the rim and see what the 411 is on that new area.

Is someone going that knows how to get to rusty nail and is willing to be a guide for a day? Or at least draw me a map?

Cody

Rusty Nail is easy to find. If you have the Charles Wells Moab book look at the map for Gold Bar Rim. It has an 03 where the start of Rusty Nail is. It's approximatly 1.5 miles from the start of Gold Bar. There's a fork in road that you would normally turn left on for Gold Bar, but the start of Rusty nail is to the right. Once your on the trail it's easy to follow all the way to Golden Spike.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by WayneXJ

Rusty Nail is easy to find. If you have the Charles Wells Moab book look at the map for Gold Bar Rim. It has an 03 where the start of Rusty Nail is. It's approximatly 1.5 miles from the start of Gold Bar. There's a fork in road that you would normally turn left on for Gold Bar, but the start of Rusty nail is to the right. Once your on the trail it's easy to follow all the way to Golden Spike.

I have been needing this information for a LONG TIME!!!

I too would like to run rusty nail. I have never run it but I am up for that area.

GOTTA run the rim. I talked to andy and ryan yesterday and the rim's new area is some of the gnarliest optional wheeling in MOAB!! you can do the medium stuff or you can get totally basackwards in the tough stuff.

Lets do it. as the time draws nearer I might want to caravan down with some of you guys so we can group together and run trails together....wOOO HOOOOO I am excited!!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

Cody

I'll take you on Rusty Nail Saturday. You are talking the 15th right? Let me know if you want to run it... I'm heading back down this Thursday.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
Originally posted by spencurai
I will be heading out on the 20th. is anyone else heading out this day so we can group together ?

Are you talking early on the 20th.. cause I was kinda planning on going wednesday evening. but that can be changed...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Wanker Delux

Are you talking early on the 20th.. cause I was kinda planning on going wednesday evening. but that can be changed...
if you are driving your bone stock suzuki...you are better off walking. go with brad in his exploder and leave the stock stuff at home!!

I will be leaving sometime thursday

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Aight, I am gonna leave around 4:00 PM on thursday. So maybe it will work out that we can meet and maybe not. I don't have a cell fone number so my home is 227-0853 or 229-1785. Actually I might have one for the trip, but I wont know till then.

itbejared

Yup, Its a 'Sploder!
I am taking the girlfriend during the only couple days off that she can get. on the 17th and 18th. only a couple of days and thats not going to be enough.. ;)
I will probably end up going back down with you Spence on the 20th and if you do wanna take your Zuk Greg I can tow you down if you can find a flat tow. Are you putting new tires on your Zuk by then?

If all goes as planned I'll end up going down on the 20th, time offa work to goto Moab is always a good thing.