Moab this weekend?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Well if I can't be there, take alot of pictures...:D

PS.... when do I pick up the cage?

Give me a few weeks,

I need it just incase,,;)

So does this mean you got you axle fixed?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Shawn
...So does this mean you got you axle fixed?

Not yet, parts are in the mail...:D

I am riding down with a freind.:D Letting my cruiser have the weekend off, it has been out alot these past few months.:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Did we Pirate this thread or what??

fc8d2e26.gif

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Back on Topic...

I'll actually be there Friday with group of 10 or so. I might stay until Sunday... Not really sure as of right now.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What Trails will you be running?

I should be there Friday night, biking Slickrock on Saturday. If I see anyone I'll stop and say hey!

Shane, is there any snow on the ground in Price? Any idea on the Day temps this weekend?

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
WELL.... i would be going, but i need a new light for my cruiser to get it inspected, and the local cruiser guys are useless!!!! :D :D

i was going somewhere...that might work...
what trails are you running??:)

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg
What Trails will you be running?

I should be there Friday night, biking Slickrock on Saturday. If I see anyone I'll stop and say hey!

Shane, is there any snow on the ground in Price? Any idea on the Day temps this weekend?

Not sure on the trails yet. I'm meeting up with a group down there. There is no snow here in Price and the temperature just keeps getting better. :D

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
Sure wish I was going.......Mother in Law flies in on Friday afternoon......I'll have another for the rest of March......that and a second broom!!!!;) Maybe I'll have something ready on the ZJ for a trip during Easter!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Well isn't that great? I'm going down to Brianhead to stay at a Condo, go Bunny popping, snowboarding at the ski resort, and celebrate my buddies birthday with all the hoes.

The week I go out of town I get invited to Moab, just great!! :D

Then I find out a bunch of RME guys are going down to Moab the same week as well. What a coincidence right? :eek: