Moab this weekend?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anyone that is going to be down there... If you feel like hookin up and hitting up dinner or something, mabey bowling at the town hangout...... give me a call...

Kurt
801-518-3937

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

All I can say is....

HAHAHAHAHAHa

:D

You guys all suck!!! But you know whats funny, is something bad will happen in Moab, like a Tornado or something. :eek: Just a forewarning! :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Also - Friday and Saturday night a band from Price (Hitch) is playing at Woody's in Moab. These guys have been together for many years and crank out some really good music.

Stop in when your done wheelin, have a few beers and listen to some good music! If any of you do, I'll probably see you there.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
So how did your guy's trip go? Any pics, rollovers, breakage, awesome flex, etc?

Let know!

I went bunny busting at Brianhead. Had a blast!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by tweakeyjeep
You guys all suck!!! But you know whats funny, is something bad will happen in Moab, like a Tornado or something. :eek: Just a forewarning! :D

Hahaha..no tornadoes...just sweet weather and alot of trails....

6 in three days....:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Herzog
Also - Friday and Saturday night a band from Price (Hitch) is playing at Woody's in Moab. These guys have been together for many years and crank out some really good music.

Stop in when your done wheelin, have a few beers and listen to some good music! If any of you do, I'll probably see you there.

Crap... I was already on my way to Moab when you posted this.. I wish I would have been able to check it out.... next time! :D

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Breakage, of course not... mine was at home...:D

Oh yeah... I got SPARES!!! :D

Left it at home? What too scared to take that thing on the freeway?

Well... I drove down to Brianhead. Average speed of 70 mph, top speed about 95 (I am guessing on these because my Speedo is way off!) And I went along all the dirt roads with my 10/22 searching for bunnies! Found a couple, missed the first one, 2nd one my gun jammed. So instead I shot somebirds! :D My alternator went out again, remember how I had it fixed last month!!!

Post up some pics of your Cruiser wheeling in the treacherous 4+ GARAGE!!!:D :cool: