Moab Valentines/Presidents day trip

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
We left with the Case family on Friday night Just in time to drive through the snow storm that hit. Pulling a big trailor over Soldier Summit in white out conditions with the snow packed on the road is my favorite:sick:

Satuday morning we ran Hells Revenge then went and played at BFE.

Sunday we did one of my favorite trails -Pritchett then Behind the Rocks backwards. Here are a few pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
My wife wanted to drive a little bit so I told her she was doing the Big Time Obstacles. She did awesome. She drove up both Rocker Knocker and Rock Pile on the 1st try never having attempted them before.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bart

Wow, great pics. Looks like a fun trip. Who owns the old RL buggy? Your wife looks like she enjoyed the tough obstacles. Nice job for sure.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Wow, great pics. Looks like a fun trip. Who owns the old RL buggy? Your wife looks like she enjoyed the tough obstacles. Nice job for sure.

His name is Noah Case. He bought it about about a year ago. He also owns a nice 1 seat buggy.

My wife did better than I do on those obstacles. She did awesome:D

Bart

Your wife rocks!! That is so wicked that she owned both Rocker Knocker and the Rock Pile. Wives who drive are awesome. :cool: I think we may need to have a girl's day over Easter. :tara:

I think Janeal would like a run like that, but she'd want me sitting co-pilot. Don't know if that's aloud, but would be a fun run.

I think Janeal would like a run like that, but she'd want me sitting co-pilot. Don't know if that's aloud, but would be a fun run.
While I like to think I'm a real rock crawler, the truth of the matter is I've never taken Lemon Joy out by myself and I'm absolutely petrified to. That girl is so cantankerous, it's anybody's guess what shenanigans she'll pull at any given moment. Plus, I really like that cute boy I married so it will be all about wives kicking butt with their hubbies riding biatch! :tara: