South-East Utah Moab with JP magazine trail ride in October

larrybenny

larrybenny
I had already planned on being there Oct 19-22. Have a built 91 YJ with a stock body. Will wait for details and meet place and times. I would like to wheel Sat and Sun.
Larry 8019130882.

gertsch

Keeping on trial then another then another then another! Great itinerary I'm thinking. I'm itching for this trip like a crack white clucking for a fix!

Bob B

Sweet, yeah I won't be down there till 11am or so on Thursday..Gotta work all night till 6 am then I'll blast down

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
OK I just sent an email to Vern and Christian Hazel at JP to get specifics on when they will be here. I am waiting thier response. I will keep you posted.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
OK, I got the word back from them that it is a for sure / maybe. JP mag said that they are going to try to make it out, but due to our great economy they may not be able to budget the trip. They will let us know what days and for how long. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
OK, I got the word back from them that it is a for sure / maybe. JP mag said that they are going to try to make it out, but due to our great economy they may not be able to budget the trip. They will let us know what days and for how long. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

It will be a fun weekend regardless, will be even better if I get an Elk in the next week and can bring some fresh meat to cook up.

Sounds like I'll be down there for more days than just the one

What does that sound like?

Do we need to do a bake sale?

kellerexpress

Thanks for the update. Either way it sounds like there will be enough people down there to hit some fun trails.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
OK I just sent an email to Vern and Christian Hazel at JP to get specifics on when they will be here. I am waiting thier response. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for keeping us updated.