Moving to Herriman in 2 weeks

Lonnie

Hello my name is Lonnie. I have an 01 TJ on 33's locked front and back. She needs a little tlc but is a pretty good rig. I am moving to Herriman from the Midwest. I look forward to getting out on the trails once I get settled.

Lonnie

Welcome to Utah and welcome to RME! What kind of 4-wheelin' do you like to do? You'll get here just in time for the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, are you going?

i am hoping to make it next year. I like most things but I am not a fan of deep mud. If the pictures are even close to how beautiful the trails are out there I cannot wait to get out. I also have a a quad.

The the tricky part is getting out there. My wife my bullmastiff and pit mix plus the cat will be towing the jeep out! I am a little bit nervous crossing the Rockies.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
i am hoping to make it next year. I like most things but I am not a fan of deep mud. If the pictures are even close to how beautiful the trails are out there I cannot wait to get out.

Welcome! Some of us may take it for granted, but yes the trails are incredible out here!

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Welcome!!! I live in West Jordan which is only a few minute drive to Herriman. I'm down to wheel most weekends!! Hit me up when ya get here and we will hit the close spots whenever ya want.

Westernhunter

Welcome from Herriman. Great place to live and raise a family. I have lived here for 19 yrs so I am almost considered an old timer. Ha ha.
There are a lot of places to explore and I hate mud also. I was in Moab last weekend for my anniversary.
What brings you to utah?

smartass_kid

welcome! i moved here from TN two years ago and love it. when you are checking the weather for the drive check the wind reports in WY. i almost lost a day because of it but was able to drive thru it.