Moving to Hurricane, UT. Neighbors with someone from RME?

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
Welcome! try not to screw RME like that other site you built m-kay? ;)

kidding aside, that corner of the state is beautiful, and im sure we all hope to see you on the trails.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Welcome to Southern Utah. You will be very pleased with all the local trails. I live in La Verkin just down the road from you. Let me know when you are settled and we can head out on some trails.
Kevin
eight o !- 5 nine 2- four 9 2 four.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well if his last name starts with a "C" and ends with "rabtree" look out!!
!

This was my first thought... :eek: On the merits of his royal a$$-rape of land-use, vendors, goodwill, and everyone's efforts down there I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten to death on general principle yet. Avoid at all costs.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Ughh people that live there make me jealous. Yeah it's super hot during the summer but you're also right down the street from some amazing wheeling. I find myself looking for jobs there all the time lol. Welcome to RME

This was my first thought... :eek: On the merits of his royal a$$-rape of land-use, vendors, goodwill, and everyone's efforts down there I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten to death on general principle yet. Avoid at all costs.

I don't think it's him. I'm familiar with that debacle as there was a decent sized thread on PBB about it. I do plan on attending the Winter on the Rocks though, since it's right down the street from our new house! :D

If you see this Jeep roaming around Southern UT next month driving like a lost Californian, be sure to give me the finger so I feel nice and welcome!:rofl:

wes.jpg

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Welcome Lance! Good to see you in Utah. My bro just bought a home in Hurricane, they hit up Sand Hollow quite a bit. If you want, I can hook you up him to show you some of the finer points down there. They are all UTV guys, but they hit it hard. I think you already know Jared and Lanse from Rally on the Rocks?

capt scotty

There is a really nice guy there named Casey Lofthouse. He owns a shop called Casey's automotive. very involved in the local 4x4 club if you need anything he is first rate. fixed my Jeep during Winter on the Rocks last year and wouldn't take a dime for it. I told him Id recommend him if I ever could.
Welcome to Utah!