Ms. conceptions motor sports

Crawler

2850 S. redwood road, C-2
wvc, utah 84119
801-972-9232

ok, I realize this thread is seriously old, but I am trying to find a phone number for MS Concptions, the one above does not appear to be correct. Are they still around? I hear that JR is great to work with. Any idea how to get in touch with them?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
ok, I realize this thread is seriously old, but I am trying to find a phone number for MS Concptions, the one above does not appear to be correct. Are they still around? I hear that JR is great to work with. Any idea how to get in touch with them?

He's been out of business for at least a couple years. I'm not sure of any contact information.

rondo

rondo
JR is a great guy; built the Dana 44 for my YJ years ago and i've never had a problem. He's done it all for people, engine swaps, fab, SAS, you name it. Unfortunately he's been out of biz for a long time. He used to work for outer limit motorsports but they recently closed. I don't know how to get hold of them but anyone who used to work there may be able to help. I'll tell ya that i contacted JR after he quit but he had little interest in doing work on the side. He stays very busy these days. If anyone finds out he's doing work again let us all know. JR is awesome!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
JR is alive and well and living in Magna (he lives next to my mom). He works at another shop, but the name escapes me at the moment. I'll be out there next week. I'll take a look at his truck again, and get the shops name.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
All I can tell ya on the boat is make me an offer......

I think it's worth around a grand, the other owner think's it's worth 20 grand. There's the dilema I'm in........

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Boat? Did I miss something??

If JR is working at another shop I want the address. Super nice guy that does quality work is hard to find.

ZUKEYPR

JR is alive and well and living in Magna (he lives next to my mom). He works at another shop, but the name escapes me at the moment. I'll be out there next week. I'll take a look at his truck again, and get the shops name.

He's not working at any shop folks. If you want him to contact you shoot me a pm w/your PH and I'll have him contact you.

Jay5.9L

Tell him to get a job at rock logic or some place in the south end of the vally so I don't have to drive for an hour to get my bumpers made LOL

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Is this something recent?? Last I noticed (which I'll admit was probably August), he was commuting in a truck with some shops logo's on it so I assumed..........

He's not working at any shop folks. If you want him to contact you shoot me a pm w/your PH and I'll have him contact you.

Jay5.9L

That's anew one to me. Last I heard he was let go from OLM when theydown sized and just did machine work

Is this something recent?? Last I noticed (which I'll admit was probably August), he was commuting in a truck with some shops logo's on it so I assumed..........

ZUKEYPR

Like I said he isn't working with any shop right now. He's working, just not as a fabber or anything to do with automotive. If you want something done send me a PM and I'll have him contact you. I'm not sure if he is interested in any side work right now or not, I'll have to ask him. I know he cannot do it at his home because the neighbors through a fit and called the authorities.