figured this would be the place to post pics of my new DIY bead-locks

DSCF3494.jpg

DSCF3498.jpg

DSCF3499.jpg

DSCF3492.jpg

DSCF3496.jpg

enjoy

smashmetal

hey Kyle is that the stock filler hose on your gas tank? I just put the Caprice pump in my tank and need to do some serious changes to my filler hose.

I gotta say your rig has diffinetly made some serious mods in the last couple of months:D

choptopbII

Yup its stock and i wont need it after next week.... my new tank is almost done! hell yeah!

I agree with you on the mods, i was looking and at pictures from April when i was in moab and this is what it looked like then. less than a year ago

ricsrx

Kyle, do the beadlock bolts have nylock nuts on the back side, I am making my bead lock rings right now and was trying to decide if i wanted the nut serts or just use mylocks..

choptopbII

Kyle, do the beadlock bolts have nylock nuts on the back side, I am making my bead lock rings right now and was trying to decide if i wanted the nut serts or just use mylocks..

mine are just nuts with locks washers, but im going to change them out for nylocks when i get my new tires.

smashmetal

Yup its stock and i wont need it after next week.... my new tank is almost done! hell yeah!

I agree with you on the mods, i was looking and at pictures from April when i was in moab and this is what it looked like then. less than a year ago

Yup thats the truck i still remember. I guess it's been that long since i've been out:sick:.
I don't know if I'll be able to hange with you now.

If your not going to use that filler hose I'd be happy to take it off your hands. By the way we should hook ya up with some flared holes:D

Last edited:

choptopbII

Haha, You will be fine. you have a v8 backing up your toy now!!!

The filler hose is all yours. I will have to stop by one of these days.

The front bumper will get some flared holes i hope.