My Jeep has always been a chick magnet......

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that the Chuck giveth, and the Chuck, he taketh away.

X

XT Utah

Chuck Norris likes to knit sweaters in his free time. And by "knit", I mean "kick", and by "sweaters", I mean "babies".

2006-01-02_224210_norris.gif

StrobeNGH

no user title
What do you get when you cross Chuck Norris and a pair of cowboy boots? A roundhouse kick to the forehead... don't ever cross Chuck Norris.

You know when you feel depressed and you don't know why? It's because Chuck Norris is asleep.

When you walk outside and aren't eaten by Dinosaurs, you can thank Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is so manly that when gay men drink his sweat they immediately turn heterosexual and build a log cabin without tools.

X

XT Utah

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

X

XT Utah

Chuck -- without the beard

Looks like even Jason (Jay5.9L) could kick his a$$! :rofl:

10-Michael__Chuck_Norris-LG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."

Darkness is not the absence of light. It is the presence of Vin Diesel.