My kid put his papers in for a two year stint somewhere...guesses where???

ID Bronco

I'll guess........................Oklahoma.

Of course for me Florida is the best Mission state ever. I don't even know him (although I am sure I met him wheeling before) but I am proud of him and his decision.

I would go again.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
He did have a year of Spanish in high school. We've got a map on the wall where we are recording people's guesses. It's been pretty fun and kind of amazing. We had over 80 before I went to bed at 11 last night. I'll update how many requests and speak up about the "leaders in the clubhouse" for requests.

ID Bronco

He did have a year of Spanish in high school. We've got a map on the wall where we are recording people's guesses. It's been pretty fun and kind of amazing. We had over 80 before I went to bed at 11 last night. I'll update how many requests and speak up about the "leaders in the clubhouse" for requests.

My cousin went to Mexico about a year ago, while in the MTC he wrote home a letter like this, "Well in the last 4 days here at the MTC we blew through two full years of high school Spanish" I got a kick out of it.

rholbrook

Out of 112 guesses, the leader in the clubhouse is Australia with 12. Followed by Brazil (6) and Mexico (5). Been kind of fun keeping up with posts
If he didnt graduate from Seminary then Brazil is out. Did he? They require some sort of a religious degree of which seminary graduation fills if you want a visa for religious purposes.

Troop92

More and more stateside... I'm going to go with Texas, Spanish speaking.

I'd say Russia (where I went) but fewer and fewer Americans are going there. Imagine that...

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
X2. I served in Colorado and it was a great experience but dont want to do it again. I use to have recurring nightmares that I was called on another mission. My guess is north eastern coast somewhere. New York, Maine ect.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I always have dreams of going back out again. to the same exact mission. Last time they let me keep my beard so I would go. I ended up going home early. I told everyone, I've already done this once. I want to go home and see my wife and kids.

Its weird, because I did like it. But it was hard as hell and probably the hardest I've ever worked in my life. But being stuck with someone 24/7 is hard. I really enjoyed my 3-7 hour transfers by train all by myself.

Will, I do it again? Probably with my wife. At least I can stand hanging out with her.