my new play toy w/44" tires

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
there was faith? ha ha you religious types crack me up. always with the benifit of the doubt :) I am the crack monkey ain't I. I do know the KID though that owns this truck. Getting funnier every time I see it.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by rckcrlr
I think Sky found Andy's crackpipe!!

What do you mean? Sky has always had the pipe, I gave it to him at the swap meet.

Sky, that is all you man,;) Where's your team sticker on it? But it needs more chrome, and with those gears I bet it has a hard time getting out of it's own way! Don't forget to blast the Poison while your muddin.:D

F.S. Jimmy Guy

Dude don't listen to all these fags with thier little girlys toys and samy's. Thats a wicked looking truck and i bet it could make it 100 times further than any of these 4 or 6 cylinder kids. I have an 85 full size jimmy on 35's and i'm getting 3/4 ton axles and a 7" suspension lift on top of my 3" body and some 40's. I also have a rebuilt and done out 1976 350 in it with over 300 horse. Chevy's all the way man!!!

Caleb

Originally posted by F.S. Jimmy Guy
Dude don't listen to all these fags with thier little girlys toys and samy's. Thats a wicked looking truck and i bet it could make it 100 times further than any of these 4 or 6 cylinder kids. I have an 85 full size jimmy on 35's and i'm getting 3/4 ton axles and a 7" suspension lift on top of my 3" body and some 40's. I also have a rebuilt and done out 1976 350 in it with over 300 horse. Chevy's all the way man!!!

I'll take you up on that bet that you can make it farther than ANY 4 or 6 cyl...once my junk is running it will only have a 4.3L and I bet it will spank your Jimmy any day of the week...I agree OLD Chevys are cool but to say a fullsize will beat a small built Jeep or sammy or cruiser is ludicrous:rolleyes:...do you ever wonder why everyone is running fullsizes in comps??? Prolly because they can go 100 times as far as anything else:rolleyes:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out

That's a good one:rolleyes:

Hey Skye, this guy took the pipe:eek:

tv_larsen

It's pretty hard to play with others, with that sort of attitude. And I'm sure you don't have the biggest truck on the site. If you thought that Chivy on 44's was cool, you definitly need to put the crack pipe down.

It's fun sometimes to, in jest, jab others' brand of choice, but it should never be taken seriously. I love my full-size trucks, but I wheel with Jeeps, Sammys, Toys and other full-sizes. Its the sport that matters, not the uniform.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

Oh, you mean for a tow rig? They work great! Sorry dude, I've tried mine on the trail....can't even keep up. MUD---no problem, Rockcrawler----not happening......
TOW RIG {sometimes mud or sand rig}
77GMC.JPG

Daily driver, weekend rock crawler
marcpritchett_tierodalley_2002.jpg

Also if you're only running a D44 in the front with those 40" tires, you'd best be getting good at changing axles, and axle joints and have a few spares laying around. Just trust me on that one....:D

Horsepower is cool, but gearing is better :D

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yea but I laced it with 1/2 pure and 3/4 pure hits. thats why he thinks we are serios. I run a one ton chebby on 36's. AS MY TOW RIG :) I will take you up any day of the weel with my toyota truck 4 popper high on gerble juise.
The truck is a kid that toy76scout knows through common storage areas. he was gloating that his truck was the sheit. I kept razzin him (pre 44's) and he started getting mad and wanting to fight me. He unlocked his truck, got in, forgot the keys in the door. acted like he knew what he was doing and then decided to get the keys out and turn the truck on. drove nice around the corner where I could hear him , then he hit bangerter and FLOORED it LOL. he had 36's that were inflated to about 40psi (my guess) and he was gonna get 44's I told him truthfully it was a joke but he did it anyways. so now the smackath layeth down. Never realalised it was 1/2 and 3/4 ton axles though.... that just helps