My Next Tattoo

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well I already have one that was dumb but don't regret and one that does actually mean something to me and I have decided on what I want for my next. I will never get a random tat again only stuff that actually means something to me personally.

I want the POW-MIA sign but I want something original so I need a good artist around Clearfield who can draw something up for me. Cost isn't my biggest concern, quality is so any recommendations would be great. I am in Korea now so this won't happen until next year so I have more than enough time to get recommends and hopefully have a few people to go and look at when I get back.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
No tats, do scars count? but then again, all my scars are random, never planned, so I'm really off topic here.

Cascadia

Undecided
I don't want a tattoo but after watching a bunch of episodes of ink master on spike and seeing how much stuff the artists screw up I could really never get one. Just hoping that by chance they do everything right. Who wants a mermaid when half way through the guy puts feet on cause he forgot what he was doing. On top of that they were both left feet. To each his own though.

Tonkaman

I don't know any good artist out your direction but salt lake has several world class artists. If you decide to have it done in SLC then I'll give you some recommendations

sixstringsteve

I don't want a tattoo but after watching a bunch of episodes of ink master on spike and seeing how much stuff the artists screw up I could really never get one. Just hoping that by chance they do everything right. Who wants a mermaid when half way through the guy puts feet on cause he forgot what he was doing. On top of that they were both left feet. To each his own though.

The real question is, who wouldn't want a mermaid tattoo with two left feet?

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Got my fair share of scars, some I remember and some I don't. One I remember how I got the scar but can't remember who it was I punched to get it.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I need to start being more careful, my scars are getting bigger and more serious... I would have been happy to stop with the knee replacement, but the bicycle wreck resulting in back surgery tops it easy. I REALLY don't want bigger or worse! But a tat might be fun. Never got one in 20 years in the Navy, nothing attracted me for more than a few days...

carsonc1974

I don't know any good artist out your direction but salt lake has several world class artists. If you decide to have it done in SLC then I'll give you some recommendations

i hate to steal the thread but im looking for not just a good, but an amazing traditional/ olskool artist for one i got coming up.. any recommendations?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Good art doesn't come from a shop, it comes from an artist. It's like picking an OBGYN, go talk to them, see their work, and pick the one you're most comfortable with.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Good art doesn't come from a shop, it comes from an artist. It's like picking an OBGYN, go talk to them, see their work, and pick the one you're most comfortable with.

That is the plan. I've done my random no thought tattoo and that will never happen again.