NAXJA Moab Weekend Oct 8-12

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Any of you Utah XJers going to this? I'm still deciding. I would only be able to make it for thursday and friday.

:confused:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm fairly confident that I'll be there on Friday, Sat. Sunday. Brent has plans on being there on Friday and he'll need someone to hang out with.....:D

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Are you guys going to run the formal NAXJA runs, or are you just going to run stuff on your own? I'm going to be down there Saturday and I'm up for a run if a non-XJ is allowed.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Mike_Lib
Are you guys going to run the formal NAXJA runs, or are you just going to run stuff on your own? I'm going to be down there Saturday and I'm up for a run if a non-XJ is allowed.

I'm still deciding if I'm going to join the formal runs. I guess I better decide soon so I can register.

Anyways, I'll run with you on Saturday.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I'm not registered either, but I'd like to run Rusty Nail with them on Saturday. Is it required to preregister to go on the trails with NAXJA, or can I do it when I show up?

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I just finalized a run with a few other guys driving out from Kansas...

We're meeting at City Market at 8am on Saturday morning. Plan is to run Pritchett....go over to the Helldorados....and then try lower proving grounds. Anyone is welcome to join.

I'd rather run Rusty NAil and golden spike, but I read on NAXJA.org that you have to be registered and you have to drive an XJ :(

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well, I was thinking about running renegade style ahead of them or behind them just for fun... I think the registration is for the Friday dinner, raffle and trail flags. I don't think they would mind too much if we just hang out, watch and have a good time.

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
If you think I can get away with it then I'm up for it. I'd much rather run Rusty Nail and Golden spike.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
go over to the Helldorados....and then try lower proving grounds.

If you can do either Helldorados, Lower Proving Grounds will be a walk in the park. It's nothing, especially when compared to Upper PG.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If you think I can get away with it then I'm up for it. I'd much rather run Rusty Nail and Golden spike.

I don't think you will be the only non-xj. I'm trying to get some other people to come with for the weekend.

I think we were also going to run Pritchet on Friday or Sunday if you would like to do that also.

hey Greg - would you like to join us?

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by Herzog

I don't think you will be the only non-xj. I'm trying to get some other people to come with for the weekend.

I think we were also going to run Pritchet on Friday or Sunday if you would like to do that also.

If you run Pritchett on Friday I'd like to tag along if it's ok.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by WayneXJ
If you run Pritchett on Friday I'd like to tag along if it's ok.

Yeah, you're more than welcome to tag along. I'll let you know what day we plan on doing Pritchet.

Greg

Admin

Thats next weekend, right? I would if I could, but I'll be in Farmington for SuperCrawl, doing Pit Crew duties. Thanks for the invite though!! Have fun!

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Man, I'm out of it these days. I didn't pay attention to the dates and I thought everyone was talking about this weekend. :(

Oh well...I'm going to be down there this Saturday the 5th.

Mike

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg

Thats next weekend, right? I would if I could, but I'll be in Farmington for SuperCrawl, doing Pit Crew duties. Thanks for the invite though!! Have fun!

Weekend of the 11th and 12th. Not this weekend. Still make it?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Man, I'm out of it these days. I didn't pay attention to the dates and I thought everyone was talking about this weekend. :(

Oh well...I'm going to be down there this Saturday the 5th.

Mike

Oops. Well, maybe someother time.

Come to think of it, anybody up for a weekend before Thanksgiving run in Moab if weather permits?

Greg

Admin

Weekend of the 11th and 12th. Not this weekend. Still make it?

I shoulda posted dates.....that's SuperCrawl weekend.

I''d be up for a pre-Turkey Day, Moab trip though! What days?