Need a little karma deposit for the day? My BIL could use a quick vote.

Caleb

Hopefully it's not due to them thinking the thinking there's some sort of voting manipulation.

It could be. They've had issues with it being gamed in the past so this year he said the vote wasn't the final decision maker. So I hope people weren't gaming this, you could have screwed it for Tom :(

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I feel confident there wasn't any foul play or at least any that mattered. This was on a few dozen different forums and groups and the Land Cruiser one got hundreds of folks voting daily, sharing to their clubs, etc. Fingers crossed!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Saw he didn't win, hope we didn't screw him from voting so much. Have you guys considered starting a go fund me?

Caleb

Did the staff know their back stories? If they did, I’m really surprised he wasn’t a shoo-in. Dr. Hadfield, this last year, was diagnosed with cancer and so he’s been fighting that. I believe it’s now in remission. Given my wife’s recent cancer, her and him have become cancer buddies. Since my wife was a head in her cancer journey, he’ll ask her questions all the time about different cancer related things. Anyways, I’m going in there next week so I want to get more info.