Need a little karma deposit for the day? My BIL could use a quick vote.

Caleb

Dang Caleb, I had no idea... hope she's recovering well and you guys are OK!

Thanks guys, it's been about 18 months that she's been cleared so things are good. It really really changed my perspective on cancer though. I've had relatives diagnosed with and that have died from cancer, but nothing quite hits home like having your spouse diagnosed with it.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks guys, it's been about 18 months that she's been cleared so things are good. It really really changed my perspective on cancer though. I've had relatives diagnosed with and that have died from cancer, but nothing quite hits home like having your spouse diagnosed with it.

Glad to hear she is doing well!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
UPDATE: As many of you know, while Tom swept the voting, the original dentists office decided to choose a different winner. It was unfortunate and left Tom hunting for a solution. A new dentist actually reached out after hearing of the contest woes and offered to do the procedure free of labor, however Tom needs to cover the hard costs which include the implant teeth, the anesthesiologist, etc. The out of pocket cost will be approx. $15,000. Keep in mind the dentists he visited estimated approx $50,000 in total work so this dentist is doing a huge solid for Tom.

Tom's sister has started a GoFundMe to help raise the funds to help Tom get the procedure. I come to you humbly asking for any support you might be able to offer. Many of you offered to help financially during the voting phase and if you still help, it would be greatly appreciated. Cruiser Outfitters is donating $1000 to see this Cruiserhead smile again. Thanks everyone and please tag/share with your Cruiser friends and family!
clear.png

GoFundMe
Link: Click here to support Teeth for Tom! organized by Team Tom