need chains ASAP for trip to St. Louis

airmanwilliams

:(:ugh:I just found out the chains we have are not for our car and so I need some chains asap for our trip out to St. Louis we are starting saturday night when I get off from work. If anyone has some for cheap, trade, free, or for rent we can use on our trip please let me know. They need to fit the 185/60R15 tires on our 03 dodge neon.

Thank You

TJ4Me

I just bought some from Auto Zone (cables) for $60 for our trip to Colorado. I figured if I don't use them I can return them. They had another set for $40 but I thought the others were a bit nicer.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
If you end up not finding any go to Les Schwab they have a wonderful retun policy if they don't get used and you don't even need a receipt if you remember what store you bought them at, still always a good idea to keep it though.

airmanwilliams

NICE. Thanks if I dont find any by friday ill grab some from them saturday morning.

If you end up not finding any go to Les Schwab they have a wonderful retun policy if they don't get used and you don't even need a receipt if you remember what store you bought them at, still always a good idea to keep it though.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I have a set that were for stock tires on an XJ (205-70r15 ?) they might work. I have two sets and can look on the box to see if your tire size is listed.