need off road trailer help

00harpdawg

so i'm building a trailer to tow behind my jeep on the trails and camping i don't know how many of you guys built some of these but i was wondering how high is you r trailer and do you guys mount same size tires as what on you vehicle. and also what regrets or changes would you make if you made another trailer. i got it lifted already and got 33's on it but some say it looks too high i'll try and post pics soon any info would be great (kurt where are you )

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
00harpdawg said:
thanks kurt just what i was looking for hey how high is the bottem of your trailer

Hmmm, not sure, probably at least 2' off the ground. Its out in Sandy all the time, you would be more than welcome to stop by and check it out. Give me a ring if your in the area.

00harpdawg

i've seen it before but not up close i know right where you live i'm kevin harpers younger brother you've been helping us out on his father in law creed fj40

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
00harpdawg said:
i've seen it before but not up close i know right where you live i'm kevin harpers younger brother you've been helping us out on his father in law creed fj40

I know who you are, thats why I said stop by when your in the neighborhood ;)