New Addition To The Family!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The little shit ate the wall yesterday morning.. Took off a chunk of the outer sheetrock, but didn't break all the way through.. My fault, I didn't giv him a bone to work on when I left for work. He's also eaten a vacuum plug, a tv plug, a dvd player plug, one flip flop, one wooden couch leg..

:)

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
c2beb226.jpg

Awesome :)

Cascadia

Undecided
Sweet dog! I've been trying to convince and find my wife a running partner dog for the last little bit. We do the majority of our running on single track trails in the mountains and she gets nervous to go alone sometimes due to larger animals. Our 3 lb yorkies don't cut it after about 6 miles. I've always loved RR's. What's Shadow weigh now and about how tall?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Thanks Tracy, he is quite handsome. :)

Cascadia, RR's are perfect for running/hiking in the mountains. I haven't had Shadow up in the mountains yet, but a buddy in CO says his RR will run all day at 10k feet and want more. They also have a protective nature, and are quick to pickup on any animals in the area. They are fierce in the hunt, and would be some peace of mind if your wife ever had a run-in with a mountain lion. That'd be my worry anyway. RR's were bred to bay African lions, obviously in packs but I'm sure they'd protect their human in the face of a mountain lion, or die trying. The pad of their paws is unreal. It's atleast an inch thick, as they are built to run for long distances over harsh, changing terrain. I say you get an RR! :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Some of you got to meet Shadow in Delta... If he weren't cute he'd have gotten a bullet by now. ;) I kid.. sort of.

DSC_5038.jpg

DSC_5034.jpg

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Shadow is now almost 2y/o & 100lbs.

Headed out to some niece's and nephew's baseball games, and I didn't want to carry the blanket and drinks. That's why we have a pack mule.

2ca0bcb9.jpg

738d8de5.jpg

e7b6e41c.jpg

73263228.jpg

9f4a4946.jpg

Not stoked about putting the pack on again, haha!
4ac54156.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Wow, 100lbs and fairly slender... She must be pretty tall, how high at the withers?