New Extreme Trail "Smashing Pumpkins"

Badbuggy

rock star
I saw this picture posted by Mike over at Colorado 4x4. And I stole it cause it is so good.
the entrance.......
S4010005.jpg

Great Entrance

I saw this picture posted by Mike over at Colorado 4x4. And I stole it cause it is so good.
the entrance.......
S4010005.jpg

I must say, that is a booger of an entrance...bet it keeps the little guys out! Great work guys and a heart thank you from the front range folks in Colorado!

Badbuggy

rock star
There are some guys running it this weekend, including a a couple of short high horsepower buggies on stickies. I hope we get a report from them.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
There are some guys running it this weekend, including a a couple of short high horsepower buggies on stickies. I hope we get a report from them.

We were out working on Dropkick today, didn't see anyone on Smashing Pumpkins :(

Badbuggy

rock star
The report I got is some guys ran it last weekend. Report has it that two out of the bunch climbed the first climb. But I have not seen the pictures yet. These are those high horsepower short rigs I was talking about earlier. Said it took between 2 and 3 hours, and they had a great time. Said it was a "hard" trail. If I get a hold of pictures, I'll post them up of course.

Badbuggy

rock star
Here is a copy of a thread on Co4x4.

Well it isn't nearly as cool to post pics from someone else's trip, but a couple of my friends ran the new trail, Smashing Pumpkins, in BFE. I am still waiting on pictures, or at least more of them. Big kudos to the gentlemen that helped open this trail! My buddies told me that it is a blast and tough! :thumbsup:

Anyway I will try hard to get more pictures here are a couple.

Mikemoab.jpg
[/IMG]

Mikemoab2.jpg
[/IMG]

There is supposedly evidence of the entrance being climbed on video, however we all know how that goes, until I post it, it hasn't happened! :cool:

Badbuggy

rock star
Here are a few more shots.
Got a few more.

mikemoab3.jpg
[/IMG]

mikemoab4.jpg
[/IMG]

mikemoab5.jpg
[/IMG]

mikemoab6.jpg
[/IMG]

This one looks a little tight for my fat rig!

mikemoab7.jpg
[/IMG]

Apparently he crawled the entrance here, but as I said above I am waiting on the video!

mikemoab8.jpg
[/IMG]

And I am sure that you can tell he didn't.

mikemoab9.jpg
[/IMG]

These guys definitely varified that the entrance is BIG. I can't wait to check it out myself! :drool: