New-ish SLC guy...

CobraNutt

I've been lurking and posting on RME for a month or two now so I figure I should introduce myself... :D

My name is Gary...I was raised in southern/central Colorado...I've lived in Utah since 1990. I am new to the off-road/4X4 world, but I'm having a lot of fun digging in and learning what I can from the many fine folks I've met on here so far.

I own a 2004 Liberty Renegade that is essentially bone stock at the moment.
IMG_8532-L.jpg
I just picked up new suspension goodies today so I can get a little more room underneath. Bigger tires will come later...maybe. Wiring in a new Yaesu radio soon as well. I'm still debating between RTT and off-road trailer/tent. RTT was ahead for a few weeks, and I almost pulled the trigger, but then people decided they might want to go with me on my excursions, and the trailer/tent will sleep more people than the roof of my Jeep! Leaning toward the trailer though at this point. We'll see...

My other ride is faster and just as much fun...when the weather is right. :rofl:
This is my '01 GT...my fun-in-the-sun car.
Mostly stock, slightly lowered, needs more hp...
IMG_4917.jpg
Anywho...that's a bit about me. I look forward to meeting and hanging out with more of you guys!

CobraNutt

It's about time you introduce yourself! Good to see you on here Gary
I know, right?! I've stayed in the shadows waiting for the masses to look down upon my lowly Libby and tell me it's not really a Jeep. Haha!
But, I'm finding pretty decent folks on here that haven't mocked me yet, so here I am! :D

CobraNutt

Well, my plan is to spend a lot MORE time this year with my stockish DD out in the dirt! I built one trailer queen back in the day...never again! I enjoy driving too much for that! ...and I can't afford another one... lol!

Sent from my own little galaxy...