New Jeep Girl here (:

MUDprincess

She likes her crazy
farmington canyon towards the antenna tower i think there is supposed to be a trail to bountiful close to that start at dusk get back one ish

I'd love to go! I am a night owl anyways :)

Welcome! The utah jeep crew community page posts a lot of local trips that are open to everyone, im a bit out of the way but am on there alot shoting the breeze ha

Thank you! And that's good to know, I'll be on the lookout :) seems like an awesome group of people!

Welcome!

Fellas be nice to the lady. This is how 'ol Benjy and Cami met.

Haha thanks and that's really cool two people found eachother here!

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Awesome Possum! I dont know much about jeeps but i do know a thing or two about wheeling. Welcome to RME4X4

Reminder: This is not just a northern utah forum. We have some sweet trails down here in central utah too, we just dont talk about them.;)

MUDprincess

She likes her crazy

LT.

I don't think I have ever welcomed someone to the forum before. Shame on me. But, having 2 daughters of my own I want to personally welcome you. I hope you get the chance to meet some of the folks here in person. The few I have had the privilege to meet have been the best. Greg, Herzog, ChestonScout, Bart, Phatfoto, etc. Great folks here.

LT.

rholbrook

I still think she's a dude toying with us. Her picture shows she is very easy on the eyes and she likes to Jeep. Right, which one of you dudes is doing this? Who'satching IP address is she coming in on. I have a beautiful daughter that likes to Jeep but now that she's married, I'm not funding that any more.

MUDprincess

She likes her crazy
Welcome as well.

Thank you!

I don't think I have ever welcomed someone to the forum before. Shame on me. But, having 2 daughters of my own I want to personally welcome you. I hope you get the chance to meet some of the folks here in person. The few I have had the privilege to meet have been the best. Greg, Herzog, ChestonScout, Bart, Phatfoto, etc. Great folks here.

LT.

Thanks! I hope so too, the people on here and in the outdoor/4wheeling community are always amazing and ready to help! Can't wait to meet some awesome guys and gals to wheel with :)

I still think she's a dude toying with us. Her picture shows she is very easy on the eyes and she likes to Jeep. Right, which one of you dudes is doing this? Who'satching IP address is she coming in on. I have a beautiful daughter that likes to Jeep but now that she's married, I'm not funding that any more.

Well thank you :) although I really just take good pics! That pic was taken in Moab just last weekend. And it's awesome your daughter likes to Jeep! You did good dad (;