Newb from Lehi

NChap

So I'm new to the forum but one of the guys I went wheeling with from WF referred me over here since it's more of a local thing. I've lived in Utah for a year.... actually a year today... and so far I've only driven the snakes, af canyon and been to Moab once.

NChap

Thanks, I've got an 06 LJR that replaced my 03 TJ a month after moving here. I adore it but I made the mistake of buying it already built without much inspection so a lot of time and money has been spent correcting suspension and driveline issues.

NChap

I'm having trouble uploading pics but my LJ is all black with a fab fours bumper/stinger so if you see me out and about in Lehi/AF don't hesitate to say hi. I've been told I have male b**** face and look anything but approachable but I promise I'm friendly.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
my LJ is all black

Nice--another all-black TJ (LJ) in my town. Say 'hi' whenever you see me (the plate will make it easy to recognize me):

topdown4.jpg

spare3.jpg

NChap

Turbo I see you work at Doug Smith... I cruise in there now and again to check out some of the stuff on the lot. Saw a really cool JK pickup and that white JKU has been calling my name for some time

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
if you see me out and about in Lehi/AF don't hesitate to say hi.

BTW: when would your work schedule allow you to go wheeling? I often head out on Thursdays since that is my day off, but there are a couple other late afternoons that I can sometimes make work. How about you?

corbin.black

Welcome to RME, glad you found your way over here. How are you liking the soft top and wheels I traded you for your hardtop?

Edit: here is a fairly recent pic of your LJ right after we installed the soft top.

and here is a recent pic I stole off instagram

*I use photobucket to upload images, not sure exactly what issues you are having with loading pics*

Last edited:

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Are Thursdays jeep only? :D

Not at all! Are you free on Thursdays, too?

(BTW: I'm currently planning to run the Snakes on Thursday, May 22, sometime in the afternoon. A co-worker wants me to take him back there again. Others will be invited; I just haven't mentioned it on RME yet. Perhaps I'll go make a thread about it now.)

NChap

Haha thanks Corbin. Did you get the hardtop painted yet??! Did ya did ya huh?!

Turbo I actually have the back end of the week free. Right now wed-sat/sun night alternating. Thursday and friday I'll be free until noonish unless I can figure out if 4.5 is a good age to introduce my daughter to trails. Actually rattlesnake is mild enough it might be fun for her.